MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Just the two entries again this month, the poll will be open for a week from now, so get voting.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
shravi got my vote as I wasnt gonna get myself disqualified

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Thanks to all voters and good luck to shravi may the best GFX win

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Now as far as I know, this competition isn't fair. This was obviously going to be a X-0 win for Shravi, but GG has been PMing people and asking them on MSN to vote for them. Thats what he did to me. But I voted for Shrav because he deserved this. So I say that this award goes to Shrav and GG gets banned for the next months comp.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Now as far as I know, this competition isn't fair. This was obviously going to be a X-0 win for Shravi, but GG has been PMing people and asking them on MSN to vote for them. Thats what he did to me. But I voted for Shrav because he deserved this. So I say that this award goes to Shrav and GG gets banned for the next months comp.
I was asking to consider voting for me and people like my work as I gave them the option so I should stay and ask to consider me

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I wish to apologise for my actions as I have been asking members to consider voting for me via MSN but I have learned my lesson and I would like a second chance if possible and I wont ask for any votes

bongodrumm

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
My first Sig

Could someone give me some feedback on my sig? Its my first go at making one. Cheers.

Go the black Caps!!! England are 58/4 at lunch, Day 1, 3rd Test. KP is 43*:cheers

Jacob2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread