Greatest Football XI of All-Time

Post edited!:). Only one more for selection. Members who could make it there:
Torres
Gillardino
Henry.

Suggestions on Forwards and Deep Forward.

Selection Continues
GK:Hanuka Matata
DF:Circle Oflife, Lon Huang Dong, Kanye Feeldov Tunite, Ijustcanaw Aittebe King
MF:Ben Dover, Mike Hunt, Mike Litoris
FW:Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo
DE:
Deep Forward Voting Starts Now:)

Could Anybody Group The Tactics Properly In The End?

Here's the post for anyone who doesn't know where it is.

^Thanks Shravi for helping. Thank you so much.

Hey Ronaldo was not a big flop during the WC compared to the likes of Iaquinta , Gilardino and Torres :facepalm

If we had to pick a deep lying forward, I would probably go with Jok On Xiu. . The South Korean forward played all of 30 minutes in one of his sides games, in those 30 minutes he missed a penalty, multiple sitters and got a red card. If I was his manager I would have been fuming.

Post edited. The South Korean will be selected if no other choices.

I'm pretty sure that everyone will agree that the Jok On Xiu selection is a good one. Which I guess means we can confirm the team then as;

.......................................Hanuka Matata
Circle Oflife -- Lon Huang Dong -- Kanye Feeldov Tunite -- Ijustcanaw Aittebe King
........................Ben Dover - Mike Hunt -- Mike Litoris
..........................................Jok On Xiu
..........................Wayne Rooney -- Cristiano Ronaldo

In a 4-3-1-2 formation.

I reckon this team could lose to anyone it came up against! Maybe apart from the South African domestic side Mufasa XI.

Ollie H, I'm going to change Ronaldo. Torres will be the replacement as Ronaldo did hit a goal.
Heres the formation:
--------------------------------Matata-----------------------------------------
Oflife-------------------Dong-------------------------Tunite----------------King
Dover----------------------------Hunt------------------------------------Litoris
----------------------------------Xiu-------------------------------------------
---------------------Rooney------------------Torres----------------------------
Subs:
Messi
Ronaldo
Nilmar
Heinze
Barry
Evra
Henry
Toulolan
Abidal
Kerr
Iaquinta
Gillardino
Lion
Rafiki

Last edited:
Oh dear God.

How can this side not have that awful South African striker Simba Lion? He looked like a little child out there. True he just played the warmups, but still. He was awful. Lost the ball, couldn't complete a pass...

EDIT: Although their reserve forward Rafiki (out injured after the first warmups) didn't impress either. Was all over the place, his injury was probably a blessing in disguise. And he looked like a monkey to boot.

and the italian duo of gilardino and iaquinta were just mere spectators . While lennon had a horrid time as well :facepalm

^This is worst 2010 FIFA WC Squad. How can Bergkamp be listed there.:doh

Users who are viewing this thread