Greatest Football XI of All-Time

Forlan, How Can You Avoid Him.:mad: And Iniesta, Snejder, Robben Should Be Added. Heinze Is Terrible, Since I Don't Follow Football Much I Don't Know About Tactics Much.

It's tough to leave him out but Ozil was a much better playmaker, and I'm a huge fan of Klose and didn't want to leave him out.

I'm Also A Fan Of Miroslav Klose.
International Stars:Klose, Veron, Higuain, Villa, Casillas
Domestic Stars:Lampard, Torres, Messi, Rooney.

I'm Going To Build A Worst FIFA 2010 World Cup Squad. Any Suggestions?

Just use the North Korean side. I seriously doubt that anyone in their team was better than another player who played.

^I Don't Know Any Player.
GK:Voting Starts For Worst Goalkeeper.

Hanuka Matata is the worst world cup goalkeeper for the rest of his days in my opinion.

Did he feature at the fifa 2010 wc? If yes, he will be added to my list

GK selected!!:D:D
GK:Hanuka Matata

Last edited:
Oh yeah, he really was terrible. Possibly the worst player at the world cup, can't imagine him getting much better in the rest of his days. No worries, South Africa should have some better keepers coming up though. As long as they have a problem free few years they can stick with a pretty good philisophy.

Ollie_H added 9 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

If we are going to go with the defenders next, as I expect the logical progression to be. May I nomimate the North Korean right back, Lon Huang Dong. He was worked over in the game against Portugal and once again by Brazil. Never looked good in his position. And at left back I would

No because that would be silly. We all know that's a song in Lion King.

:spy

Themer added 8 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

For one of your centrebacks you could have Circl? Oflif?. He was shocking for Ivory Coast.

Selection Continues
GK:Hanuka Matata
DF:Circle Oflife, Lon Huang Dong, Kanye Feeldov Tunite, Ijustcanaw Aittebe King
MF:Ben Dover, Mike Hunt, Mike Litoris
FW:Wayne Rooney, Fernando Torres
DE:
Deep Forward Voting Starts Now:)

Could Anybody Group The Tactics Properly In The End?

Last edited:
Kanye Feeldelov Tunite could be your left back. Think he played for Slovakia and people repeatedly got past him to get crosses in.

Users who are viewing this thread