Greatest Football XI of All-Time

Will striker for your team be Wayne Rooney ?? :D
He probably went through his worst possible time in his entire footballing career and is yet to recover from that dip in form

Haarithan added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Or maybe you can have Gilardino / Iaquinta / Torres all were woeful in front of the goal

World Cup XI

---------------------------------CASILLAS-------------------------------

RAMOS-----------------LUGANO-------------------PUYOL------------LAHM

------------------------------XAVI ALONSO-------------------------------

OZIL------------XAVI-------------------SNEIJDER-------------DAVID VILLA

-------------------------------KLOSE-------------------------------------

Cant have the squad without Ramos, he was possibly the best players this tournament. Forlan is unlucky to miss out because this formation isn't suited for a CF but midfielders so he misses out but I know that he deserves to be there. Lugano held the Uruguay defense really well and with their tactics of score and defend it was important thats why he gets in ahead of some bigger names.
Everyone else is automatic.

Will striker for your team be Wayne Rooney ??

He can't be in the team as he showed too much pride.

Selection Continues
GK:Hanuka Matata
DF:Circle Oflife, Lon Huang Dong, Kanye Feeldov Tunite.
1 More Defender To Be Selected.

For the other defender you could have that really short right back who played for Japan. Ijustcanaw Aittebe King, he was truly awful looking way short of international class.

Wayne Rooney and Fernando Torres are already selected by me. For more updates check my previous post. Post No. is 59 Pg-4. Finished with defenders, now moving on to midfielders.

Last edited:
Did you see that Ben Dover for Australia? He was awful. Definitely your central midfielder.

Yeah the Mike Litoris/Mike Hunt partnership were pretty awful. I'd definitely be suprised if you didn't have them up front.

Yeah, he'd usually go missing on the wings though. He was hard to find. If he wasn't missing on the wings he lingered around Ben Dover. Remember that stint he had a DM? He was at his worst there. Couldn't concentrate. Could play in that role just behind Ben Dover.

The problem was that Peter File continually looked to Jack Doff when he had the ball whenever he was pressured by Smorl Cheel Dren which led to..

Ah, screw it I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread