Not open for further replies.

Gorro_124

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
2edd0cy.jpg

Pakistan's T20 Journey

1245662222763-pakistan%20cricket%20team.jpg
Pakistan winning their first ever T20 World Cup​

This is a story which will feature Pakistan's matches. Not only the matches but a lot more!! A very exciting story this one is!! Keep following this story and help me in improving!!

Matches Indexed Below

ICC World T20 Finals: Pakistan V England

72592d1277130552-greens-journey-cricket-2020-wait-over-here-comes-pakistan-wcfinal.png

Misbah Grabs The Trophy When Pakistan Win The T20 WC.

ICC World T20 Finals: Pre Match Presentation
ICC World T20 Finals: Pakistan V England - First 5 Overs [1st Innings]
ICC World T20 Finals: Pakistan V England - Overs 6 to 10 [1st Innings]
ICC World T20 Finals: Pakistan V England Overs - 11 to 20 [1st Innings]
ICC World T20 Finals: Pakistan V England - Overs 1 to 5 [2nd Innings]
ICC World T20 Finals: Pakistan V England - Overs 6 to 19 [2nd Innings]
ICC World T20 Finals: Pakistan V England The Final Over [2nd Innings]
ICC World T20 Finals Presentation Ceremony

The MCC T20 Series: Pakistan V Australia

attachment.php

Captain Shahid Afridi With The MCC T20 Trophy.

The MCC T20 News [Squads, Fixtures and More!]
Team Pakistan Arrives
The Threat Call!
The MCC T20I - Preview [Cricinfo]
The MCC T20I - First T20I: Pakistan v Australia [Toss, Squads, Pitch and First 4 overs][1st Innings]
The MCC T20I - First T20I: Pakistan V Australia - Overs 5 to 20[1st Innings]
The MCC T20I - First T20I : Pakistan V Australia [2nd Innings]
The MCC T20I News: 2nd Game Gets Cancelled. Series Won By Pakistan [1-0]

Pakistan's Journey In Cricket In Year Two Thousand Twenty!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Here We Go!!!!!!!!

Cricket Takes A Leap! We Are In Year 2020!
The International Crcket Council In 2020 & The New Formats & Rules Of 2020
All The Teams Of Year 2020
From The Vault : A Series Of Remarkable Games From The Past!

New Zealand Tour Of Pakistan
Announcement & Fixtures
Here Is A Look At Pakistan's Squad
This Is How The Blackcaps' Team Looks!
The New Zealanders Arrive, An Interview With BJ Watling.
The Ufone T20I Series: 1st T20 - Toss|Pitch Report & More!
The Ufone T20I: 1st T20: Overs 1 - 5
attachment.php

Ufone T20I: 1st T20: Overs 6 - 10
attachment.php

My Achievements Through This Story:
*Won The Second Place In SOTM - August.
*Won The First Place In Story Of The Quarter - Jul - Aug - Sep.
*Won The Hearts Of Many People!

Some posts by STORY LEGENDS which will be rememberable for me!:
I'm beginning to like this story now.
Actually very innovative work with stats graphics, but I will wait till storyline gets a birth here. :)

Last But Not The Least, Thanks To All My Readers:)

Attachments

• winn.jpg
    winn.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 244
  • new.gif
    new.gif
    322 bytes · Views: 162
Last edited:

Gorro_124

Club Captain
I decided to start this story because not many pakistan story are active except 1-2..:)

Gorro_124

Club Captain
2edd0cy.jpg

ICC World T20 Finals

97025_ICC-WT20-2010-square.jpg

attachment.php

Cricket Crazy Show!
Pakistan Versus England at Beausejour Stadium, St. Lucia.

Cyrus:Welcome to the last episode of Cricket Crazy!We have Shonali, Wasim and Danny and the cricket fans of the two finalists After many thrilling games, we have found our two finalists, England and the Defending Champions Pakistan!

Shonali: Two great teams in the finals! First we talk about Pakistan.They have faced ups and downs in this tournament. Look at their Road to the finals:
Won against Bangladesh
Lost to Australia
Lost to England
Lost to New Zealand
Won against South Africa
Won against Australia.
They will be having a good boost of confidence as they have won their last two games!

Wasim: Yes, a great side for T20's Pakistan. They are made for T20's.In three of the three worldcups, they have always been in the finals!But everything depends on the performance of Pakistan today. Past records dont matter much!So they have to do good!

Danny: So, lets talk a bit on England!They are looking a very good side! A lot was expected from them as they breed their domestic cricket in T20 format before any others! Remember, they have never won an ICC major event. But they have reached the finals this time.They have to grab today's opportunity as they have a good team!

Cyrus: So lets see who wins the toss in today's final!

Toss: It was England who won the toss, chose to bat first!

Wasim:Any team would have done that as this is a knockout game, whoever wins will win the trophy! It is better to put runs on the board and put pressure on the other side.The pitch is a very good one, thanks to the curator as there were showers last night but they have preserved the pitch in a great way!

Shonali: So lets have a look on how these sides look!

ENGLAND:
C.Kieswetter(WK)
M.Lumb
K.Pietersen
P.Collingwood(C)
E.Morgan
L.Wright
G.Swann
M.Yardy
S.Broad
T.Bresnan
R.Sidebottom

And here is PAKISTAN:
K.Akmal(WK)
S.Butt
U.Akmal
S.Afridi(C)
M.Ul Haq
M.Hafeez
A.Razzaq
Hammad Azam
S.Ajmal
M.Aamer
M.Asif

Wasim:Two competitive squads!If you notice, there are many all rounders in both teams!Nowadays each and everyone has to chip in if a team needs to win! Hammad Azam! Debut in a final!He had impressed the selectors in U-19 Worldcup. He too is a all rounder!

Danny:Lets have a look on the men who matter!

Kevin%20Pietersen%20injury%20exposes%20Englands%20Achilles%20heel.jpg

For England, the in-form Kevin Pietersen has to do a good job if England gonna win this!he has done it many times in the past and he has to do it today!!

Shahid-Afridi-588905.jpg

For Pakistan, It will be Shahid Afridi! He was the one who played a major role in Pakistan winning the World Cup last year.He hasnt fired a lot but he has to do today!

Shonali:Who do you think are the favourites?

Wasim:Pakistan!! they have to win this!!

Danny:I would love to see Pakistan to win but i think England will win.

Cyrus:So the final is seconds away just after the national anthems! Live action coming on your way! Stay tuned!!

attachment.php
Stay Tuned For Live Action!!TBC!

Attachments

• CRICKETCRAZZs.PNG
    CRICKETCRAZZs.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 446
  • FINALS Presentation!.png
    FINALS Presentation!.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 501
Last edited:

Gorro_124

Club Captain
It is Barbados which will host the finals. But mistakenly I wrote Beausejour here.

Gorro_124

Club Captain
2edd0cy.jpg

ICC World T20 Finals: Pakistan v England.(First 5 Overs)

Players of both the teams gathered on the ground for the team photographs and national anthems.

attachment.php

A huge roar followed as the batsmen and the bowlers entered the field.Craig Kieswetter and Micheal Lumb were the two England Openers.Mohammad Aamer was being given the new ball.It was a good start for England fans as the first over went for 9 runs.Kiestwetter hit two coverdrives in the same spot on the second and the fourth ball and he took a single off the last delivery to retain strike.Abdul Razzaq started his over in prime style as he balled the first four balls as dots.But Kieswetter had taken a single on the fifth ball. Lumb was to face the last ball of the over and he had edged that for a boundary.Then Aamer was being targetted! Kieswetter had hit four fours off the first four balls.Then there were 2 wides.CK had it the last ball out of the park!That over went for 24!After 3 overs, the score moved to 38 for no wickets.Razzaq continued.He bowled a very wide delivery which Kamran couldnt gather and they took a bye. So two runs were added to the total. Lumb faced the next 6 balls. He just took two twos of the six balls.So six runs came in Razzaq's over.As Aamer had gone for 33 in his 2 overs, debutant Hammad Azam bowled a good over by giving just a boundary to CK in his over.So after five overs, the score was 48 for no loss! With one more over of Powerplay to come, this was a kind of a start which was required for England in the finals.
To Be Continued..

Attachments

• 1st 5.jpg
    1st 5.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:

AsadAbrar

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Great presentation dude i am soon comin with a journal too but that will be fictional..... dude plz could you give me a tutorial on the presentation picture u made....

Gorro_124

Club Captain
Great presentation dude i am soon comin with a journal too but that will be fictional..... dude plz could you give me a tutorial on the presentation picture u made....

Nothing like tutorial must be give for this. Copy that pic, photoshop it!:)

KKRsGr8st added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

aviod txt speech!!

Gorro_124

Club Captain
England won there.. But anything can happen here!! Next 5 overs will be posted today!!!:)

Gorro_124

Club Captain
2edd0cy.jpg

ICC World T20 Finals: Overs 6 to 10

attachment.php

After five overs, the score was 48. A quick start was provided by the openers, especially Kieswetter!

attachment.php

This was the last powerplay over. Mohammad Asif got the ball. Everyone were surprised on Asif on opening the bowling. As he started to take his run up, batsman Lumb wasnt happy with the sight screen. There was some problem with it which was fixed soon. So Asif took the bowl and bowled 3 dots. Lumb took a single on the fourth one. Kieswetter took a single and Lumb was back on strike. Asif bowled the last one on his legs, Lumb flicked it beautifully, but straight into the hand of Afridi! He raised is hands up pointing his fingers in the air! It was a great moment for tham as the had conceeded just six runs and a wicket after the English openers were on fire. So after 6 overs, the score was 50 for 1. Kevin Pietersen walked at No. 3. Hammad Azam continued. Kieswetter took a single on the first ball. KP then opened his account with a boundary. Then there were 3 singles conceeded. So after 7 overs, score was 58 for 1. Asif continued from the other end and controlled the flow of runs as he just conceeded 5 runs of his over.All were in the form of singles.Kieswetter slowed down as Ajmal was introduced in the attack.He once again took a single. But KP didnt stop. His prime form gave him the confidence and he hit a boundary as he got strike.then there were 2 dot balls.And then a boundary over square leg followed by a dot ball. After nine overs, the score was 72. Afridi bowled the tenth one. It was a good over though 8 runs came off it. He bowled mixture of googlies, yorkers, leggies! It was four singles in four balls but a boundary changed those figures.Craig Kieswetter brought up his 50 in that over! Perfect start for England with 80-1 inthe first 10.​

Craig Kieswetter: 51*
Kevin Pietersen: 21*​

Mohammad Asif: 2 overs, 1 for 7​

Next 5 overs to come soon!​

Attachments

• 97025_ICC-WT20-2010-square.jpg
    97025_ICC-WT20-2010-square.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 395
  • 5 next.jpg
    5 next.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 374
Last edited: