Gunn and Moore New Bat Pack

jonesta

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
if i spelt duellist, duelist, that is with one 'l' do you think you would notice?
so how would i change it to a .dat file to change the name?

hondeyho

International Cricketer
You don't, there is a dat file, (can't remember where it is but I think it's in GameData.bag or Replace.bag), called GameText or something like that. You have to replace the text in that and then import it back in

So just chance the Maestro to Duelist, (nobody will notice)

But I've tried it a couple of times and it has crashed, make sure you back up the old .dat file.

jonesta

School Cricketer
I will release the bats tommorow. But the Maestro Control Original LE still remains, i couldn't change the name successfully. Also i was thinking if you would like, i can release a Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 introduction movie skipper. so that you dont have to wait for all the intro movies at the beginning.
Please post back with ideas. I already have the introduction movie skipper created on my computer, but if you would like it to i could share it with you as soon as you want it.

Last edited:

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
jonesta said:
I will release the bats tommorow. But the Maestro Control Original LE still remains, i could change the name successfully. Also i was thinking if you would like, i can release a Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 introduction movie skipper. so that you dont have to wait for all the intro movies at the beginning.
Please post back with ideas. I already have the introduction movie skipper created on my computer, but if you would like it to i could share it with you as soon as you want it.
That'd be great. My comp always seems to load the intro videos slowly. Not sure why that is (it only started happening after I began to mod the game :p). Great work all around!

jonesta

School Cricketer
Released !!!

I have now released the New Gunn & Moore Bat Pack on the first post, along with the introduction skipper :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread