Blockerdave's Mods: REBEL TOUR PACK; 80S BAT PACK; 2005 ASHES PACK; 93 ASHES; CHRIS GAYLE!

asheswonder

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Following on from those great efforts, ever thought of doing the world series kits from the same England tour of 1986-87? Believe its was W.I, ENG and AUS, cheers

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
NZ National Bank Sponsor, such as they styled in the 90's / early 200s

RZNdEIi.png

Attachments

• uni_multimetric_light.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 14

clivelloyd

Club Cricketer
Just read about the Rebel tours, thanks for the work, love those kits. A real interesting time in cricket compared to today

ChaoticReality

Club Cricketer
Dave, if I grab the Rebel Tour Pack from your first post and drop it in before grabbing the teams, will they pick up the right uniforms automatically or do I have to go and reassign them? Thanks for all your work on this, really looking forward to bringing some new life to my games :)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Dave, if I grab the Rebel Tour Pack from your first post and drop it in before grabbing the teams, will they pick up the right uniforms automatically or do I have to go and reassign them? Thanks for all your work on this, really looking forward to bringing some new life to my games :)

it should work for all of them in terms of the logos. you might just want to double-check some of the kits.

really glad you like them. am looking to get the players updated and set for the dbc17 release, and hopefully @Llewelynf can sort out some of the visuals as i cannot get to grips with the editor at all

ChaoticReality

Club Cricketer
it should work for all of them in terms of the logos. you might just want to double-check some of the kits.

really glad you like them. am looking to get the players updated and set for the dbc17 release, and hopefully @Llewelynf can sort out some of the visuals as i cannot get to grips with the editor at all

Champion, thanks mate :)

ChaoticReality

Club Cricketer
20161120095715_1.jpg So I finally got around to playing a match with this mod, the teams and Franco's hack, absolutely love it, the best DBC fun I've had in ages!

Playing a custom test (no DRS etc) as SA XI 82, just reached Lunch day 1 93/4. The England Rebels won the toss and had no hesitation putting the SA XI in to bat on a slightly worn wicket. The decision was almost immediately rewarded with Barry Richards gone in the 4th over via an outside edge to 2nd slip. Jimmy Cook got settled and was dealing well with the swinging ball before he was bowled by a searing yorker. Peter Kirsten played some shots but fell just before lunch to a ripper from Emburey, which dipped past his forward defense and turned back just enough to clip the off stump. One brought two and Clive Rice was out cheaply in the penultimate over of the session playing all round a delivery that hit him flush in line with middle stump.

Further updates to follow :D

ChaoticReality

Club Cricketer
Stumps Day 1 - SA XI 301/6

Pollock resumed with definite intent after lunch, pushing the rate up rapidly until he was pinned on the crease by a nipbacker. Procter fell soon after fending a rapid short ball to gully but the story of the afternoon was the outstanding 171* partnership between Kourie and Jennings. Initially watchful, both got themselves in and began to score steadily against the aging ball, with only a couple of chances provided. Kourie had a lucky escape on 28 after playing the wrong line and being beaten by a Chris Old delivery that bounced just over the off stump and another on 73 when he was dropped at slip off Mike Hendrick. Jennings only slip-up came fending a bouncer from Old, which fell just to the left of short leg. Following the curious decision by England to use a dual spin attack with the new ball, Kourie and Jennings took advantage of some tired legs in the field to up the scoring rate in the last hour of the day, hitting plenty of singles and twos, whilst still punishing bad deliveries. Having looked precarious at 130/6, SA XI will go into the second day feeling much better about thier chances in this game.

20161121111551_1.jpg
20161121112510_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20161121111551_1.jpg
    20161121111551_1.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 3

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Stumps Day 1 - SA XI 301/6

Pollock resumed with definite intent after lunch, pushing the rate up rapidly until he was pinned on the crease by a nipbacker. Procter fell soon after fending a rapid short ball to gully but the story of the afternoon was the outstanding 171* partnership between Kourie and Jennings. Initially watchful, both got themselves in and began to score steadily against the aging ball, with only a couple of chances provided. Kourie had a lucky escape on 28 after playing the wrong line and being beaten by a Chris Old delivery that bounced just over the off stump and another on 73 when he was dropped at slip off Mike Hendrick. Jennings only slip-up came fending a bouncer from Old, which fell just to the left of short leg. Following the curious decision by England to use a dual spin attack with the new ball, Kourie and Jennings took advantage of some tired legs in the field to up the scoring rate in the last hour of the day, hitting plenty of singles and twos, whilst still punishing bad deliveries. Having looked precarious at 130/6, SA XI will go into the second day feeling much better about thier chances in this game.

View attachment 176233
View attachment 176234

awesome!

ChaoticReality

Club Cricketer
Lunch day 2, SA XI 466-7

With the overhead conditions not providing much aid to the fast bowlers, the South African 7th wicket partnership played themselves in for the first few overs of the day and then began to up the tempo. Alan Kourie reached his hundred with a gorgeous on-drive boundary off the bowling of Lever and by way of celebration repeated the trick four more times in the over to bring up the double century partnership. After Ray Jennings reached his ton off 166 balls, neither man showed much inclination to slow down and the England team gave all their quicks a spell with no success. Finally, in his second spell, Mike Hendrick got the breakthrough by having Kourie nick to the slips the over after the 250 stand was raised. Any hopes of a cluster of wickets were soon diminished as Garth Le Roux showed a solid defensive technique, lining up well to the pacemen and stroking a few lovely straight boundaries off the spinners. Jennings continued to pick the gaps to the fence at will and once again shifted gears after reaching his 150, to head to lunch with a double century well in sight. England desperately need to pick themselves up in the afternoon session, having missed a couple of chances in the morning. They already face an uphill battle in this Test and will be hoping the SA tail don't make it too much steeper!

20161121120718_1.jpg 20161121135823_1.jpg 20161121140721_1.jpg20161121143200_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20161121143200_1.jpg
    20161121143200_1.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 20161121143200_1.jpg
    20161121143200_1.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 12

ChaoticReality

Club Cricketer
End of innings: SA XI 552 all out. Post-lunch, Ray Jennings efficiently accumulated the ten runs required to reach his double ton and continued to shepherd the tail after Garth le Roux fell trying to force Emburey against the turn. Jefferies chipped in with a devil-may-care 36, including a couple of lofts straight back over the heads of both spinners before he miscued one off Hendrick and presented an easy catch to mid off. With last man Vince van der Bijl for company, and 536 runs already on the board, Jennings started to have a swing, eventually becoming last man out caught first slip, having hit the previous three balls to the fence.

20161121153710_1.jpg 20161121155247_1.jpg

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey @blockerdave with all your retro South African stuff do you have an old United Cricket Board of South Africa logo they used in the early 1990's?

Users who are viewing this thread