Happy New Year

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Since it was my last year in high school, it mainly consisted of lots of drinking and partying! oh and of course studying......haha not really..

So likewise, 2007 was an awesome year for me.

Roofrom50

International Coach
Since it was my last year in high school, it mainly consisted of lots of drinking and partying! oh and of course studying......haha not really..

So likewise, 2007 was an awesome year for me.

Totally agree, well end of Secondary School for me, so Formals, New Years, Christmas has all been big drinking days, and had a blast. 07 was the best year for me, meet new people, finished school on a high, got the best girlfriend.
Although it had its ups and downs, no doubt about it, but wouldn't change what i have now for anything :D

International Coach
Highlight of the year. Playing the shot game on the AFL Grand Final. I had to have Geelong didnt i. And they had to win by a record margin!

Alcohol poisoning seemed a possibility:p

Roofrom50

International Coach
Highlight of the year. Playing the shot game on the AFL Grand Final. I had to have Geelong didnt i. And they had to win by a record margin!

Alcohol poisoning seemed a possibility:p

Now that would of been a blinder of a afternoon. huge winning margin :D what did you do, have shots with every goal they kicked? :hpraise

International Coach
Now that would of been a blinder of a afternoon. huge winning margin :D what did you do, have shots with every goal they kicked? :hpraise
Well at the start of the game we didnt know that they were going to kick so many goals.
So yeh the rules were a shot per goal, and an extra sip of your can for a point!

The can rule changed after the 10th goal lol

Roofrom50

International Coach
Well at the start of the game we didnt know that they were going to kick so many goals.
So yeh the rules were a shot per goal, and an extra sip of your can for a point!

The can rule changed after the 10th goal lol

haha, ya should of kept going. Lol, woulda been a awsome day, should do that next year, cheers for the tip :happy

Highlander999

ICC President
Last night was brilliant. I was out watching the fireworks in Edinburgh with a few mates, and had an excellent time. Had a few drinks afterwards nothing excessive and it was a really sound night.

Hopefully 2008 can be good for you and all your family and friends

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
England are unbeaten in 2008, get in there. I only went out late because I don't like new years but I had a couple of drinks, nothing over the top though.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
The poms must be hung over. Especially Matt and Stu. :p

Haven't seen em yet.

Users who are viewing this thread