Festival of Light! - Diwali [[ **HaPpY DiWaLi FrIends **]]

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Diwali is in the corner as per Marathi Calender it Starts on 26 oct (Tomorrow)

diwali-72.jpg

greetings%5CDiwali.jpg

Deepavali, or Diwali, (Markiscarali) is a major Indian festival, and a significant festival in Hinduism, Sikhism and Jainism. [3] Many legends are associated with Diwali. Today it is celebrated by Hindus, Jains and Sikhs across the globe as the "Festival of Lights," where the lights or lamps signify victory of good over the evil within every human being . The festival is also celebrated by Buddhists of Nepal, particularly the Newar Buddhists. Hindus tend to treat and celebrate Diwali as Christians treat and celebrate Christmas.

I Just love this festival...

I wish all my friends here a very Happy & Safe Diwali... and also a Prosperous new year...

Yogy

Club Cricketer
I wish all PC members a Happy and Safe Diwali. :happy:happy

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
A safe and a happy diwali to all the mates here on PC from Funknath!

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Diwali isn't as exciting as it is India over here in the UK, However Diwali falls in Half Term here so it should be somewhat better than repvious years...Fireworks here are pretty weak compared to the ones in India such as the Laxmi Bomb (Pirctued) Man they make some sound...

dsc05619vx7.jpg

Happy Diwali to everyone here on Planetcricket and I wish you all a properous new year also.

:happy:D:happy

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Happy diwali to everyone! Have a great festival of lights and be safe, there could be a bomb under your pants! ;)

I'm gonna fire off too much now, i've got my camera ready and going to capture each and every cracker that is fired! Once in an year experience! You see lights, crackers everywhere around you! And that eagerly waiting people who look for the Rocket which fires off at 1 km high and 88 Meters wide In hyd.

HAVE A WONDERFUL, COLOURFUL AND SAFE DIWALI EVERYONE! Keep Cotton in your ears and have glass glasses.. I get almost 25% savings of the diwali crackers every year, i save them for the next year, so yeah, i'm jealous to fire off my crackers, just enjoy seeing others! LOL! But it's a wonderful thing to fire "your" crackers.

Once again, Have a Safe, colourful, amazing diwali! :D:happy:cheers:cheers....

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Diwali in Mumbai is great, The experience is ming-blowing! :happy

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Hyderabad! Go to the necklace road and you'll get lost in dreamy reality forever! You'll see whatever you get from the dream diwali. BYE, gonna buy crackers! LOADS OF THEM! LOADS, JUST LOADS!

MacWorld

Club Cricketer
Happy Diwali to all who are celebrating.

If you guys need fireworks...:D

KBC

Panel of Selectors
This is DIWALI Already. when it was 2 days away, Explosions of crackers, fireworks, from various places, distance came in! And it's 1 day to go! It's DIWALI ALREADY! WHEN IT'S DIWALI DAY! BOY! HEAVEN! IT'LL BE PURE HEAVEN!

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
:rolleyes: For you lot in India it will be :(:p

Here it will be just some baby wannabee little xplosives that I could 10cm away from and not be scared...However in India, The sound is electric BHOOM!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
:rolleyes: For you lot in India it will be :(:p

Here it will be just some baby wannabee little xplosives that I could 10cm away from and not be scared...However in India, The sound is electric BHOOM!

:(

I'm putting the cotton in my ears already. So noisy.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Stop rubbing salt in the wound :mad::p

Lol. Hope you're having fun. :D:)..

Users who are viewing this thread