Harbhajan banned for 11 matches

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
He has definitely shown that he has learnt nothing since the Australian tour, and I'm happy to see him cop it.

This certainly doesn't waver my belief that he used that 'm' word on Symonds.

There is no evidence whatsoever to support that argument, and anyone who believes it is rather gullible considering the weight of evidence against it.

Let's leave it alone please, there is no audio evidence of him saying anything but the audio evidence does not support his claim that it was terri maaki.
You're the one who brought it up...

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hayden calls spat a stray incident

M Hayden said:
Matthew Hayden has said the Harbhajan Singh-Sreesanth row left him upset but is confident it was a stray incident. Hayden, the Australian opener currently playing for Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League, also said he wouldn't use this to sledge either of them when Australia tour India later this year.

"I was very upset, I just think we play this great game, in a great competition and both these guys are young men with enormous responsibilities as two fine players and prospects for the country that adores cricket and its cricketers," Hayden told Cricinfo. "So I am sure they will feel remorseful as any player would. Because I think any player who has risen to the top of the game obviously has enormous respect and enormous discipline to get there. Honestly, I think it will be tomorrow's headlines and life will move on. The game has always moved on."
Full Story.

Looks like It has not took long time for someone to open his mouth. :p

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Totally agree with you mate.
Both are agressive and both are getting highlighted for playing for India. Harbhajan deserved this stick. But that dses'nt not mean that we will not support him when he does the right things.

Sreesanth is 100 times better than Harbhajan. Sreesanth does antics on the field, but his aggression is more funny than offensive.

As for supporting Harbhajan, I was talking about this particular issue and in the future when people will be more careful about supporting him unconditionally after what they know of his past record.

As for some of the snide comments on the foriegn media about the IPL, some of it smack of pure jealousy...

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
No chance.
Why we shall not support Bhajji?
I am not found of him but still I am with him.There are 100 of agressive players in cricket but only he is getting attention because He is playing from India.
Until I get review of whole matter I love to stay Neutral.Sresanth is alo crap with his behaviour.
Have anybody ever mentioned A Nel?
There's a difference between staring down opponents and swearing at them as Nel often does, and hitting opponents. Harbhajan deserves the tag of 'worst sport in cricketing history' for hitting Sreesanth.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Harbhajan did not hit any opponents or foreign player.
It was crap tournament which has no label of international cricket on it.
Sreesanth has more problems with his behavior than Bhajji so in this case I would like to hear whole matter.
Who knows sresanth would have started that all and Bhajji is aggressive so He has finished it.
Bhajji is far more senior in age and experience and I have never seen sreesanth giving someone respect.
So I did not say that I would let them both go but first I'll hear them both at any day.

Pakistan_Jindab

Club Cricketer
Harbhajan needs to be given chance since even some aussie players played international games after they were involved in match fixing.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
lol..
That was damn flaming post..:D
Nobody have any proof!!
Don't talk non sense Bro. :p

Users who are viewing this thread