Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

usy57_pak said:
good stuff can we change the shoes of the players ?? Umpire ODI and test kits and faces ....

Yeah we can change the shoes !!! Also the umpire ODI and test kits !!! If anyone has any special requests plz do post !!! I require some time to upload them as I am having some problems with my internet !!!

@jazz: Mate the kits are ready for uploading !!! Will do it asap !!!

@Madman: The kits dont need to be changed !!! Just download them and then change the name of the .bag file to Custom_Team_B_AltODI.bag and the Test one to Custom_Team_B_AltTest.bag and it will replace the green coloured custom team kit !!! Try it out and let me know !!!

Last edited:
Guys the Aussie 2006 Home Kit is complete !!! Ste will upload it !!!

aussie17iz.jpg
aussie10qe.jpg

I have also put the "Fly Emirates" logo on the Umpires Kits both for tests and odis !!!
Just download the .zip files here !!! Open the replace.bag located in your X:/ProgramFiles/Codemasters/BLIC/Data folder with Prakash's Bag Importer or the Baggie Studio !!! Find the files Umpireupper01.dds and Umpireupper02.dds ad replace them with the .zip files respectively !!!

ump22mo.jpg
ump13ft.jpg

Attachments

• Umpire Tops (Fly Emirates).zip
    186 KB · Views: 466
Just click on the link above !!! It will open the rapid share site, then scroll down to the bottom of the page, there you will see an option to choose between free and premium download type, click on free !!! On the next page again scroll down to the bottom !!! There it will say that you have to wait 20 seconds for your download and this time will be decreasing !!! After these 20 seconds have passed by you will have the download ready !!! Just click on it and save it to your harddisk !!!

Hey Andy82 your Newcastle United Custom Team Kit is complete !!! What do you say !!!

ncastle25qh.jpg
ncastle16me.jpg

Attachments

• Newcastle United Odi Kit.zip
    883 KB · Views: 64
Great work on the kits mate... the recent kits and editors have really made a great improvement to BLIC.

Cheers,

Steve S.

Users who are viewing this thread