Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

Uploading image from a link

Hey hariz how can I upload my image into my message box any tip for that LoL ?

Hariz can you make the Pakistan 2003 ODI Kits please?

here are 3 screens to help you:

Attachments

• _39173606_sami_bowl300.jpg
    _39173606_sami_bowl300.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 248
  • _39173726_appeal300.jpg
    _39173726_appeal300.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 243
  • _39173878_pakistan_300cele.jpg
    _39173878_pakistan_300cele.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 242
Sri Lanka ODI kit

Hariz, thanks for your kits they're really good and make BLIC so much better.

I just had one comment on the Sri Lanka ODI kit - it has no shadows or definition like the other ODI kits. It looks like just a solid block of colour without any creases in the shirt or trousers which makes it look rather unrealistic.

Any chance you could fix this?

@Inzi bhai : Under the msg box there is a button that says Go Advanced !!! Click on it then go to the part saying manage attachments and then upload your pic !!!

@E=MC : Mate this kits is already present as the licensed champions trophy kit !!! Do you want me to remake it ? Or I could just edit it a bit to your liking !!!

@ Off spinner: Hmmm !!! I will look into it !!! Actually first I made it a bit lighter in colour with those creases and stuff but later ppl complained that it was too light a colour and matched that of the Indian Odi kit so I made it darker and I think in doing so I had not enough of these creases/foldes on the trousers and shirts !!! I will try to fix it to look more realistic !!!

@E=MC : Mate this kits is already present as the licensed champions trophy kit !!! Do you want me to remake it ? Or I could just edit it a bit to your liking !!!

can you edit it abit like how the screens are?

Hariz said:
@ Off spinner: Hmmm !!! I will look into it !!! Actually first I made it a bit lighter in colour with those creases and stuff but later ppl complained that it was too light a colour and matched that of the Indian Odi kit so I made it darker and I think in doing so I had not enough of these creases/foldes on the trousers and shirts !!! I will try to fix it to look more realistic !!!

This might help.

53180.gif

The kit is actually purple now whereas your latest version was still rather blue. The deeper purple may show the creases/folds better. Hope this is useful.

ODI kits

Thanks for the tips hariz, and one thing man when are you gonna design these ODI kits listed below to make the complete set of BLIC ODI kits.

1) Bangladesh ODI kits
2) Zimbabwe ODI kits
3) Kenya ODI kits

p.s= Tell me one thing Hariz if I have to add a new BAT patch to my game, so where I can put that file actually and in which folder any idea?

Ok just a short update on the srilankan kit !!! There are two versions !!! The one with the same colour as before but with creases !!! The other one is a bit purple in colour !!! WHat do you guys think ? Which one is better !!!

updatesri4ku.jpg
sripurple4eh.jpg

Inzi the Bangladesh and Zimbabwe kits are in the final stages !!! Have a look guys !!!
The Kenya kit is to be done !!!

bangla4se.jpg
zimb8jj.jpg

Srilankan kits n other

Zimbabwe n Bangladesh kits were excellent , but about the srilankan one I think the kit to the right side is better then the first one because it has a dark purple colour and the trouser should also match with the same dark purple(look closely to the second pic),one thing Hariz if you dont mind , the Admiral LOGO of Srilanka is not looking sharp to me.

p.s:- and about the bat(cricket bat with logo onit) patch , where can I put this files into which folder ? any idea ?? :onpc

Last edited:
sripurple4eh.jpg

This one is almost perfect Hariz - though perhaps it should be a slightly deeper/darker purple.

(Are the trousers in this pic supposed to match? It doesn't look like they do but wasn't sure if you had changed them)

Users who are viewing this thread