Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

Guys the world XI kit is almost complete and so are the Asia and Africa XI kits !!! Here is a preview !!! Will release them really soon !!!

asiaafrica24lq.jpg
wxi28zp.jpg

As far as usy57 pak ur kit is also complete !!! Have a luk !!!

usman1uk.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhh just great . reps man ... no words !!!

y does it say northen rock ???

Northern Rock are the shirt sponsors of Newcastle. You never said you wanted it removed. It looks good like that anyway, usy57_pak!

I just cant wait :p ...

its HARIZ's Magic wond or somthing :clap

Last edited:
I tried a ESPN TV overlay !!! Its not as beautifull and reaistic as das_Vicky's overlay for C2k5 but it is ok !!! I am working to change the font to make it look better !!! I am also working on the replay transitions !!! What do you guys say !!!

tv24dz.jpg
tv12wa.jpg

tv38or.jpg

Last edited:
Hariz said:
Hi guys I am extremely sorry for the delay in release of the kits !!! Actually I am having some problems with the helmets !!! Hopefully will release them tomorrow !!!
QUOTE]

great .... cant wait ... :p

Changing the scoreboard is going to be very hard, and Hariz, I also tried changing the text, but not finished yet, you had any luck chaging the colour of the text?

Lucky

Lucky said:
Changing the scoreboard is going to be very hard, and Hariz, I also tried changing the text, but not finished yet, you had any luck chaging the colour of the text?

Lucky

Yeah It is going to be hard !!! I tried changing the font but it did'nt turn out that gud !!!

Guys wallah !!! The World XI Odi Kit !!!
Hey usy57 pak !!! Here you go your Custom Team Kit !!!

release3ax.jpg

Attachments

• World XI.zip
    785.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Custom Kit.zip
    834.9 KB · Views: 33
thanx Star >> Hariz<< Both downloaded :)

i am unable to wait for the Asian XI and African XI kits .... just unwaitable

:p

Users who are viewing this thread