Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

Guys the Asian and African XI ODI Kits with proper sponsors an stuff !!! As used in the Afro-Asian Cup !!!
Enjoy !!! :happy :happy

asien13us.jpg

afric29sd.jpg
afric15gp.jpg

Attachments

• Africa XI.zip
    798.8 KB · Views: 369
  • Asia XI.zip
    746.8 KB · Views: 196
haha first 1 to download this great stuff repss for u

Just working on some little add-ons like some umpire kits and England Woodworm helmet !!!

helm18hv.jpg

Tried some Digicel stumps !!!

stumps10hs.jpg

hariz i unlocked the team African XI and tried to playe in exhibiton matich .. the kits not in the XI challage or the exhibition match ... i have replaced it

usy57_pak said:
hariz i unlocked the team African XI and tried to playe in exhibiton matich .. the kits not in the XI challage or the exhibition match ... i have replaced it

I did'nt understand a word !!!! Could you explain a bit more what u did and what was the problem !!!

The prob is that i dont get the kits u have made, in my exhibition match or in World XI challange .

usy57_pak said:
The prob is that i dont get the kits u have made, in my exhibition match or in World XI challange .

I already answered to your problem in the BLIC Online News thread !!! Actually
I named the kits so that they replace the Original XI kits !!!! To use the kits in Exhibition mode rename the downloaded .bag files to Africa_XI_AltODI.bag, Asian_XI_AltODI.bag and World_XI_AltODI.bag and then extract the files to the X:/ProgramFiles/Codemasters/BrianLaraInternationalCricket2005/Data/Teams folder .They should work then in the Exhibition modes !!!! Try it out and let me know !!!!!!

Hey guys !!! Just a little add-on for BLIC !!! This time it is the 2020 Umpire top with the EA sports sponsors !!! I hope Codies dont mind that !!! :D

ump32gw.jpg

Attachments

• 2020 Umpire Top.zip
    75.8 KB · Views: 335
LOL ! EA Sports!! They just need to have their logo everywhere! Don't they :p
Great Work Hariz!

Hariz Your First Pakistani Patch Maker Proud To Be A Pakistani
U Like To Tell Me How To Creat Blc Patch

Users who are viewing this thread