Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

Hariz said:
Hey usman and Wildwil here is a look at your away Kit I made !!! Just the jumpers to do !!! Hope you guys like it !!! ;)

Usyaway.jpg
Hariz can you maybe change the northern rock logo in the middle to something else. Maybe a Pepsi logo. Please

Great stuff hariz :) ..... reps for that :) .... remove the Northen rock and add , "The Sprit of Cricket" to it plzz

Ok I replaced the northern rock logo with the Spirit of Cricket one and your kit is ready !!! Enjoy !!!

usyaway2.jpg

Attachments

• Away Kit.zip
    812.1 KB · Views: 125
Thanks so much Hariz.Sorry I rushed you.It's just we got a game tomorrow VS England.

Hariz the away kit does not want to work. Check your PM for more details.

great kit Hariz !!!! you have proven again that u r BEST !!!!

Yeh i want , Tendulker and akther real faces .. even icc tournaments dont give it :( ....

sid_19840 said:
Any luck making faces yet Hariz?

No Sid !!! Although I tried it many times but the texture just gets too misplaced in the face and it looks ugly :p !!! Moreover I am unable to cut the lips and eyes that accurately !!! I will continue to try though ;) Perhaps I'll get somewhere !!!

Try placing the face parts accurately,by rotating them,use free transform so that they more or less cover up the original face.

Most importantly tweak the Contrast/Brightness and Hue/Saturation so that the colour's of the original and new face match.These are the tips I can give you.By the way I am not so good at it either.Perhaps it requires patching.Try posting some pics of your faces and maybe that will help improve the problem(s).

Hariz said:
No Sid !!! Although I tried it many times but the texture just gets too misplaced in the face and it looks ugly :p !!! Moreover I am unable to cut the lips and eyes that accurately !!! I will continue to try though ;) Perhaps I'll get somewhere !!!

I assume that you know you need to edit 4 different files?

barmyarmy said:
I assume that you know you need to edit 4 different files?

Yeah I know that !!! Till now I am only trying to edit the face when bowling so that I get a good look and when I am successful at this one then I'll try the other files i.e batting,fielding......!!!

Users who are viewing this thread