Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

hey good luck Hariz. Listen would you mind starting to make a test kit for our team. No rush as we only need it on the 27 of October. Thanks

sorry for the late response

i was busy as i am having tests in my school but tomorrow is hindi so iam free today i easily gets 25/25 in it so no worry.with regard to your question the demo donot contain real indian faces instead it shows some towers.so i want those files to bring team india in my game.so anyone pls deliver them.

thank u

akashpadhi said:
sorry for the late response

i was busy as i am having tests in my school but tomorrow is hindi so iam free today i easily gets 25/25 in it so no worry.with regard to your question the demo donot contain real indian faces instead it shows some towers.so i want those files to bring team india in my game.so anyone pls deliver them.

thank u

Actually the player faces are in the file playerheads.bag and it is a huge file of around 400 MB and therefore cannot be uploaded here !!! The Teaminfo.dat and the Team.bag files include only the squad and the kits !!!

a request: could you do stadium graphics for the ICC Super Series? (Fly Emirates, ABN Amro, Mastercard, Hero Honda, Hyundai, LG, Johnnie Walker etc) They are rather generic, and would be good for all countries.
thankyou if you could do this! - if you need help finding logos, just ask me

REQUEST:- could you please make some pepsi test match stumps and some samsung ones too please mate? and a new outfield with lighter more subcontinental colours if thats even possible?? and also is there anyway to edit boundary ropes colours?

Last edited:
cricketer112 said:
REQUEST:- could you please make some pepsi test match stumps and some samsung ones too please mate? and a new outfield with lighter more subcontinental colours if thats even possible?? and also is there anyway to edit boundary ropes colours?

Yeah the stumps can be made but as you might have seen the stumps made before dont have such a good quality !!! I'll give it a go !!! The fields hmmmm.....didnt try it till now !!! It can be done though !!! I am not sure about the boundary ropes !

ok thanks dude your a legend, dont worry about the field as ive just downloaded a outfield from another thread and its perfect, so the samsung stumps and pepsi ones please mate, and im currently using your pepsi blue stumps and theyre not that bad at all, better than the crappy default ones, and the boundary rope thing was more of a question asking if its even possible lol!!!

does that mean it is possible to edit the boundary ropes? because they do look a bit like white drain pipes!!! and if so would that just be colour or even size and shape?

barmyarmy said:
Boundary rope is contained in the same dds as stumps.

Yeah I know its there but I already tried changing the rope pattern but it has no difference in game, although the edited stumps appear in the game !!! Perhaps it has something to do with the mipmaps ?

how are the stumps coming along mate?? i could provide you with pepsi or samsung logos if you want? just let me know

Users who are viewing this thread