Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

Hariz said:
Hey Guys The Bangladesh 2005 Test Kit !!! It has been made on special request from planetcricket.org forum member "steppie" !!! Aussie oneday kit is up next !!! So keep visiting my thread !!!

Cricket2005-08-1215-47-30-03.jpg
Cricket2005-08-1215-45-05-07.jpg

Download it from here !!!!!!!

http://files.filefront.com/Bangladesh_Test_Kit/;4035740;;/fileinfo.html

Thank you so much hariz..you are the best :D ..Thanks again for keeping my request..cheers

@steppie : Anytime mate !!! I am happy you like it !!!

Hey Somerset Rule,
Have a look at the kit and tell me what needs to be added and what subtracted !!!
And what colour should be the jumper !!!

cricket2005-08-1316-14-43-34.jpg

Last edited:
Guys here is a preview of the Srilankan ODI kit !!! What do you guys think !!!

sri.jpg

I think the blue must be darker...looks like India's blue.

Hariz's kits is like a woman, Up & Down because the Aussie, India, Somerset & Bangladesh (test kit) are great, But the Pakistan and Sri Lanka IMO ineeds improving

I hope that you don't take that woman comment as an insult

hariz i think u need to reverse the colours of the kit n sweater...means the sweater colour to the kit n kit colour to the sweater :)

Hariz's Srilankan kit lookz absolutely fine..........i donn think any thin else iz needed cuz he haz already made some terrific kits and iz now much experienced to make several kits without any mistakes.

andy82 said:
Hariz's kits is like a woman, Up & Down because the Aussie, India, Somerset & Bangladesh (test kit) are great, But the Pakistan and Sri Lanka IMO ineeds improving

I hope that you don't take that woman comment as an insult

LOLZ ;) !!! You are right there mate !!! But do you really think the Pakistan ODI kit needs still improvement !!! Hmmm as far as the colour of the Srilankan kit is concerned I'll improve it !!!

Hariz said:
@steppie : Anytime mate !!! I am happy you like it !!!

Hey Somerset Rule,
Have a look at the kit and tell me what needs to be added and what subtracted !!!
And what colour should be the jumper !!!

cricket2005-08-1316-14-43-34.jpg

:eek: thats perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

um, could it be the same red colour with a navy border.
thanks alot. cant wait.
many reps for you

hey hariz could you make the new zealand odi kit please

thanks

Somerset_Rule said:
any chance of releasing the somerset kit?

Hmmm... Most Probably tomorrow mate !!! Just some adjustments with the jumper ok !!!

@jazz: Yeah sure !!! Just give me some time as currently I am working on the Srilankan ODI kit and the Somerset kit !!!

Hariz your kits are exelllent,the logos on the kits are so smooth !! :hpraise :hpraise
and it looks so realistic,keep up the good work!!! :happy
Can u plz make the west indies odi or test kit!!!
i hope thats the next kit you'll be working on ;)

Last edited:
cricketfan24 said:
One thing about the aussie kit; the text 'Travelex' is too small, i think
It is a bit small, maybe when Hariz has some spare time he can fix it. :cheers

Attachments

• symonds.jpg
    symonds.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 324

Users who are viewing this thread