Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

Somerset_Rule said:
lovely, how do i make the somerset kit default for a created team?

If you download it I have given full instructions to install it and it replaces the default blue coloured custom team kit if you use the name in the zip file !!!! If you want to replace the other custom team kit then just put a B in the name of the zip file at the place of A !!!! Try it out and let me know !!!

@Inzi bhai : Thx for liking ma work mate !!! You dont need the BAggie Studio to install the kits !!! Just extract the zip files to your X:/ProgramFiles/Codemasters/BLIC/Data/Teams folder and when prompted then click ok to replace the default kit !!! I dont get the thing with the WI kit replacing the Aussie one !!! Try extracting it again !!!

assalamalaikum
cracking work yaar
mashaAllah.

u wont hear me complaining - i couldnt do a 100th of what u can dost!

Hariz said:
@Inzi bhai : Thx for liking ma work mate !!! You dont need the BAggie Studio to install the kits !!! Just extract the zip files to your X:/ProgramFiles/Codemasters/BLIC/Data/Teams folder and when prompted then click ok to replace the default kit !!! I dont get the thing with the WI kit replacing the Aussie one !!! Try extracting it again !!!

Well I just did what you told us in the readme file but still the computer didnt ask anything to prompt or to replace the file with the existing one nothing happen at all!! , although I did extract the files to I:\Program files\Codemasters\BLIC\Data\teams folder but nothing happen no replacement no prompt action no nothing..???? now what should I do next to replace the Australian KIt.
P.S = I: <== this is the drive where I install BLIC 2005 game but nothing happens at all.

Well I just did what you told us in the readme file but still the computer didnt ask anything to prompt or to replace the file with the existing one nothing happen at all!! , although I did extract the files to I:\Program files\Codemasters\BLIC\Data\teams folder but nothing happen no replacement no prompt action no nothing..???? now what should I do next to replace the Australian KIt.
P.S = I: <== this is the drive where I install BLIC 2005 game but nothing happens at all.

This has happened to me a couple of times. Just go in the teams folder and there should be a folder with the file in it, just cut and paste the .bag file, and delete the superfluous folder.

Can someone make a really good woodworm bat, i'd really like the wand AND the torch. Could someone please make these for us to download, thanks!!!

tree70 said:
do these kits work fine on xbox?

Yeah mate they do !!!

@piggy101: Thx mate I was just about to reply !!!

Guys you dont need to worry about this kit as I'll be comming up with the 2006 Aussie kit in short time !!!

@adlindz15: Did'nt it work out what I said with the bat making ? If you want I will make a woodworm for you, just give some good pics of it !!!

Australia 2006 ODI Kit - http://www.planetcricket.org/files/Aussie2006Kit.zip
aus2006.jpg

Ste said:

Looks more like South African Jersey to me. same green colour , I think the aussie should stick to their tradition yellow colour jersey that looks more cool then this one.

well thanks for the help piggy101 but with the cut paste method the funny incidents happen again , that australian player is wearing either westndies jersey or england depends on whos opponent are they playing with. And I cant find any superfluous folder, and if I remove the BLIC 2005 old jersey and put the aussie new ODI created by hariz in the teams folder the error says that BLIC 2005 encouter a problem and must be close. So lol I think I better stick with the old kits. And as for the Bats patches , can anyone tell how to replace BATS with the old one.

Last edited:
Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread