Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

usy57_pak said:
Hariz can u do a shoaib Akther face ... that 1 is not real , eather in ICC events ???

Yah I know it is not good at all !!! I havent designed any faces but I am thinkin to give it a try !!! There will be a problem to extract and import the face files though !!! I'll try :onpc

u are a hero ..... The best MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2005 ....

the picture of shoaib is not , 1 he looks the Rawalpindi Express , the Josh he has , you know what i mean yeh ....

Yes Hariz, if u start designing BLIC faces then it will be gr888 !!

usy57_pak said:
hariz any pogress ,

I am working on the face but till now it didnt turn out that good !!!

Silenced said:

Yeah I'll update the World XI kit with the proper trouser and jumper !!!
Actually When I made the kit I didnt know about the pattern of the trouser and jumper !!!

Hows this !!! I think it should be fine !!!

wxi11cb.jpg

Looks good Hariz. Whats the red thing in the kit? That looks like one of those Breast cancer awareness things.

Thx guys !!!

@aussie1st: After the pathetic performance in the super series this kit could well be used as a banner for prevention of breast cancer :D :D !! Actually I am myself not sure what this red band type thing is but it was on the original kit as well !!!

vet1uu.jpg

October is breast-cancer awareness month so i wouldnt be surprised

Ok guys I have updated the Kit !!! It now has the correct trouser and jumper !!!

Plz note that on the jumper I did not let the World XI logo go further down and also the line saying World XI was not included because the bottom of the jumper gets streched in game and the logos there look very bad !!!

wxi30at.jpg

Attachments

• World_XI_ODI.zip
    817.6 KB · Views: 186

Users who are viewing this thread