Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

Dasda

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hariz i got a request for you man.

I want to know if its possible for u to create me kits for both the custom teams A and B. Me and my brother face each other with created teams because we have a draft. I attached the file with images in it for both teams. test and ODI kit images. thnx man. I hope you can do it. :upray

:hpraise

Attachments

• KITS.zip
    404.3 KB · Views: 46

Hariz

International Cricketer
OK Dasda mate, you make my kits Xbox compatible and I make you your custom kits. DEAL :D ;)

Dasda

School Cricketer
Yea no doubt man.

Ill get working. I only did india so far just because thats the only team i play with. I will take ur kit pack of 17 kits and convert them all to xbox. should be done in 2-3 days or less.

thnx for filling my request.

Dasda

School Cricketer
Problem with australia kit.

hariz i got ur full odi kit pack to convert to xbox. im doing fine with most teeams. but with australia i am not. the hemets come all messed up with with colour on them. is it me or was there a mistake when u made them?

let me know man.

thnx alot. oh and also how r the kits coming along. if u need more pics or anything let me know.

It includes: Africa_XI_AltODI.bag
Asian_XI_AltODI.bag
England_AltODI.bag
India_AltODI.bag

these kits are the ones exact as hariz released for pc but these work fine with xbox now.

To install just put these files in the teams folder replacing the existing ones. Please BACK UP your originals before putting these on.

Attachments

• ODI KITS 1.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 50

Dasda

School Cricketer
Hariz

anyone seen hariz on ever in last week? c'mon man.. I hope u get back soon.

Hariz

International Cricketer
I am here mate, but did'nt have much time to do the kits, you have posted a lot of kits for both teams, I guess home and away but I'll only be able to make an odi and test kit for both the teams, as I dont have that much time.

Dasda

School Cricketer
Hariz Im done with all the kits.

Should i post them on your thread or start a new one for xbox stuff only because i dont think many people will come to your thread looking for xbox stuff as the title is just Hariz's downloads.

let me know

Hariz which kits would u make. I posted kits for both teama and teamb.
There is ODI kit and a test for both. so a total of 4. Can u please let me know because if u are unable to make them then maybe i can request those to other as i want them really bad. And oh yea let me know if u are done any of them. If u need more pics just let me know and ill get u them.

Last edited:

Dasda

School Cricketer
Hariz as soon as you see my post plz reply.

I know you probably have been busy with all the stuff u have to do but please let me know. i want to post your kits converted to xbox quick.

Lol. And i keep bugging u for myne too.

smqadeer

School Cricketer
Test Kits

Has somebody made Test Kits of all teams (specially Pakistan and Srilanka)?? If so, please tell me the links.

And i would suggest we should have a thread BLIC DOWNLOADS where all the links of downloads are available at one place so that one should not have to search here n there, what you guys think?

Hariz

International Cricketer
smqadeer said:
Has somebody made Test Kits of all teams (specially Pakistan and Srilanka)?? If so, please tell me the links.

And i would suggest we should have a thread BLIC DOWNLOADS where all the links of downloads are available at one place so that one should not have to search here n there, what you guys think?

Mate all BLIC related downloads are in the Download Center

All of my downloads are listed here Hariz's BLIC Downloads

smqadeer

School Cricketer
Hariz said:
Mate all BLIC related downloads are in the Download Center

All of my downloads are listed here Hariz's BLIC Downloads

Thanx Hariz, but still there is no any test kit in Downlaod center except for Australia and South Africa. Even in your downloads there is no test kit for Pakistan and Srilanka. Has somebody really made it? OR Can you work on it Hariz, please.

Hariz

International Cricketer
smqadeer said:
Thanx Hariz, but still there is no any test kit in Downlaod center except for Australia and South Africa. Even in your downloads there is no test kit for Pakistan and Srilanka. Has somebody really made it? OR Can you work on it Hariz, please.

Mate this link has all the test kits made by witchking a long time ago, there is also his test kit pack having excellent test kits of all the test teams in BLIC.

Dasda

School Cricketer
Hariz u done any of my kits? If u have any of them plz can i have them.

thnx

Hariz

International Cricketer
Dasda mate here is the odi kit for team A, I shall hopefully complete and post the other kits later tonight.

Attachments

• Odi Kit A.zip
    758.7 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread