has anybody played the demo successfully?

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am seeing quite a few people compaining about the demo crashing/ not working in this thread. Has anyone got the demo to work without any problems. If they have please let us know your system specs if possible.

I am still downloading the game. The speed is too slow and I think it will another 10-12 hours before i get a chance to install and play it.

Last edited:
Works fine for me on my old pc...
2ghz p4
512 mb ram
geforce ti 4400 128mb

Played the game on 1024x768, 85hz, no choppiness or crashes as yet (would just like to get my gamepad working now...). Can't enable anti-aliasing though?

Works perfectly on my laptop!

AMD Athlon XP2800 2.1Ghz
448Mb RAM
ATI Radeon IGP 320M (Built in graphic card of my Compaq laptop!)
40Gb HDD
Windows XP SP2

It runs perfectly on my PC, no problems at all. Here's my specs:

Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 2 5.1.2600
CPU: 2385 MHz GenuineIntel Pentium IV
Total Memory: 256 MB
DirectX Version: DirectX 9
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
Sound Card: Vinyl AC'97 Codec Combo Driver
Game Controllers: None

Works fine for me, but I have a top end pc

Everything on full including AA

fx 55 amd
x800xt PE
1024 mem
audigy4

Hope I will be able to post my specs after running the demo successfully in some 10 hours or so... :eek:

Thanks all for posting the specs. I think we will able to find the problems other people are having if we get a large pool of successful game running system's specs.

Interesting seems like you guys have the average spec but its working fine whereas some of the higher end comps are working with it. I dont think BLC has the luxury like EA does in saying upgrade your graphic card.

even older PC for me.

1.3 Ghz CPU
384MB Memory
64MB GeForce 4 Video Card (The low model MMX or something like that, I forget exactly)

All graphics set to full, running on 1280*1024 resolution and the games runs brilliantly.

mine runs fine on 1024*768, and I havent tried going higher
866mhz processor
384mb ram
fx5200 64mb

wkl said:
866mhz processor
384mb ram
fx5200 64mb
Wow the 866mhz runs this game that beats the low recommended specs by codemasters.

i have 1.7 GHZ P4 processor, 512 mb RAM, nvidia Geforce4 Ti4600 (one of the supported cards)
not working past the 1st ball! the game crashes!

wkl said:
866mhz processor
384mb ram
fx5200 64mb

my processor is 980mhz
and i have a similar RAM amount as you
this means the reason it wont work for me must be my intergrated graphics card so at least that has cleared up why it wont run
thanks

dhruvdeepak said:
i have 1.7 GHZ P4 processor, 512 mb RAM, nvidia Geforce4 Ti4600 (one of the supported cards)
not working past the 1st ball! the game crashes!
Do you have directx 9.0c installed?? What Operating System are you running? Windows XP? Did you update the nvidia drivers with 77.72 version driver?? Is your Operating system patched up? (Meaning... have you done Windows update anytime recently?)

hey rahulk666, i have directx 9.0c, and im running on XP home edition. i dont recall updating my drivers to 77.72, im pretty sure its 66.93, where do i check? also, my windows update is well, up to date

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread