Have a look - Cool

Amazing_Aaron

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Come and join Nzwarriors the best forum on the coast

ADMIN EDIT - Which coast?

S

Ste

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Well accually Aaron, theres no point in looking at NZ Warriors. Most things in their Cricket 2002 forum are posted here a few days before they are re-posted by Scribbler in NZWarriors forums (against copyright laws):

Heres an example. On 16th March at 12:02GMT on the Cricket 2002 Online forum posted by redpolka:

Topic: Bizarre Bowling behaviour, Is this a bug or just part of the game?

After I position the bowling cursor sometimes it jumps half a pitch width to the left or right (I am not touching the controller when this happens). If you are quick you can quickly readjust but you have to be really quick. This is not the normal pitching within the circle behaviour which is part of the game.

Can someone shed some light on this. It turns well pitched deliveries into wides and/or boundries and the game is unwinable or even unplayable.

I have applied the patch but no change

and a while later on NZWarriors forum by Scribbler:

After I position the bowling cursor sometimes it jumps half a pitch width to the left or right (I am not touching the controller when this happens). If you are quick you can quickly readjust but you have to be really quick. This is not the normal pitching within the circle behaviour which is part of the game.

Can someone shed some light on this. It turns well pitched deliveries into wides and/or boundries and the game is unwinable or even unplayable.

Its the same with the CFG files topic:
Posted by Zim on these forums in the Cricket 2002 Config files topic on March 10th at 2pm GMT:

http://blc.sports-gaming.com/cgi-bin....09;st=0
"-can dictate how cpu paces its innings in ODI's (and test matches to a lesser degree)
-can dictate the likelihood of edges in both ODI's and tests - even can determine which shots are more likely to produce edges etc
-can dictate how much seam, swing and spin movement for each bowler type
-can determine how fast all bowlers types bowl
-can affect the cpu's timing of the ball when batting
-can determine how fast the outfields are, how high the ball bounces after pitching and how fast the ball travels after pitching
-cpu stroke selection can be improved
-can affect how easy/hard it is for batsmen to move across the crease to hit the ball once your stance is set by program
-plus a few others that I cannot think of off hand

while on 14th March Scribbler posted on the NZWarriors forums:
http://www.nzwarriors.com/forums....&t=1527
Right now AI files are beng edited by Sam 2002 and Vineet, lets see if any of us can do it.

-can dictate how cpu paces its innings in ODI's (and test matches to a lesser degree)
-can dictate the likelihood of edges in both ODI's and tests - even can determine which shots are more likely to produce edges etc
-can dictate how much seam, swing and spin movement for each bowler type
-can determine how fast all bowlers types bowl
-can affect the cpu's timing of the ball when batting
-can determine how fast the outfields are, how high the ball bounces after pitching and how fast the ball travels after pitching
-cpu stroke selection can be improved
-can affect how easy/hard it is for batsmen to move across the crease to hit the ball once your stance is set by program
-plus a few others that I cannot think of off hand

So yeah, why on earth is it worth having a look on NZWarriors forums, having a look means registering as well as you cant look without registering!

Ste</span>

A

amber22

Hey Ste ,
Don't waste your time listening to these fellows.They come up everytime with a new user name

B

bomber

What I would like to know?

If nz warriors forum is so good, what are they doing on this one all the time for? ???

Users who are viewing this thread