Hayden's 'weed' comment adds fuel to fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not only with India aussies try to put mental pressure on the teams which they can give them tough competition. for e.g Aussies fans threw eggs on Murlitharan this is not new for Aussies they have been doing this frm long ago. This clearly indicates they cheat of a kind. Tell them to try winning without doing such things and I m sure they will become easily defeatable team for strong cricketing teams like New Zealand, SAF, India, Pakistan & England.

Who gave me a negative rep ?

Last edited:
Yeah, except your version was littered with biased adjectives. Which should really raise warning flags about it's accuracy.
No, you've just purposely ignored the fact that Sharma told Symonds to **** off as soon as he got him out when triggered Symonds to say something back. :rolleyes:

It amuses me that the facts have already been stated by several Australians in this thread and on this forum in the last few months but Indian supports like yourself just take shreads of what they say and turn it the wrong so it suits your arguement.

Any harm that's gone against the Indian team in this series has been well deserved for the way they've carried on and passionate Indian supporters like yourself just can't hack it. End of story.

Its not only with India aussies try to put mental pressure on the teams which they can give them tough competition. for e.g Aussies fans threw eggs on Murlitharan this is not new for Aussies they have been doing this frm long ago. This clearly indicates they cheat of a kind. Tell them to try winning without doing such things and I m sure they will become easily defeatable team for strong cricketing teams like New Zealand, SAF, India, Pakistan & England.

I actually just simply laughed at this post. And im not even going to bother to respond to that.

LOL see Murali was walking on the streets with no body guards thinking his safe and eggs were thrown at him which is rare.

What do you think would happen if Ponting was walking in the streets of India? maybe torture him haha.

LOL see Murali was walking on the streets with no body guards thinking his safe and eggs were thrown at him which is rare.

What do you think would happen if Ponting was walking in the streets of India? maybe torture him haha.
This could be surely happening after this tour of India in Australia. When pointing comes to India. lol :p

omkarjere said:

I have three points to make here:

1) The egg throwing was most likely a random attack by a bunch of idiots, and was probably not racially motivated, nor was Murali targeted. Your statement is a complete generalisation, Aussie fans may sledge players at the cricket but they don't generally go around throwing eggs at them.

2) If the fans stop abusing the players Australia will become a good team? And fan abuse is cheating now? Is that what you're saying? That Australia is only good because they cheat by sledging or they cheat because their fans abuse players? Feel free to realise what you just typed, think about it and retract it. I won't go any further.

3) Don't ask who gave you reps, but I'm not surprised that someone left you one after that.

Last edited:
Yeah, except your version was littered with biased adjectives. Which should really raise warning flags about it's accuracy.

Which part? The part where he was carrying on like a tool? Everyone around the world can admit he's a tool. Symonds probably should not have opened his mouth but Sharma went over the top, and to be honest I don't give a crap who he plays for he acts like a tool...and bias or not you have to admit he acts like a tool.

Hayden should join circus or should become standup comedian after retiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread