Hayden's 'weed' comment adds fuel to fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ausies fear the young indian team now as we gave them a tough test series. and everyone knows that Aussies won the 2nd test match in the series by cheating. It's clear that Symonds, Hayden & and the best cheater in the world of cricket Ricky Pointing have trouble playing Harbhajan so they are targeting him. This clearly shows that aussies are pure champs in cheating though.
:rolleyes:

Man, we just got over this whole thing and your fueling it again...Australia aren't cheaters, stop whingeing!

Aussies are'nt cheaters. Some of them are behaving like the 'King of cricket players' and thats all.

First

I had a good laugh when he gave an interview \"i was complementing ishant\".I have never seen a liar and cheater like Symonds.Even a kid can tell what he was saying to ishant.

Second when the judge asked he was sure whether bhajji said a racist word or not ..and he told he wasnt sure at all .. he dont even the meaning of the word ...when he want sure why to book the case .. just for showoff ? why ponting havn\'t asked symonds whethere he was sure or not ...
it shows ponting and sysmonds nature just for showoff .. they did it

..and later not even apologizing for lieing what he said in media that bhajji called him a \'monkey\'.

I like symonds lot but why he need to act like a silly kid ...why cant he be calm instead of abusing and invoking fights in between others.This is terrible for cricket.

Hoping to see Australia to win the finals for sure ..........

Biased views all round. What I like to note is that when Lee got Sharma out, he was by no means acting in such a way to provoke the other player. Just celebrating but when Sharma gets a wicket when Symonds was in slog mode, he acts like he is the best.

So stereotypical of Indian fans to attack Australia at ever turn, but this plays out for so many nations.

Biased views all round. What I like to note is that when Lee got Sharma out, he was by no means acting in such a way to provoke the other player. Just celebrating but when Sharma gets a wicket when Symonds was in slog mode, he acts like he is the best.

So stereotypical of Indian fans to attack Australia at ever turn, but this plays out for so many nations.

you have eyes or not ?
dint u see symonds provoking sharma ??????????????????

im getting mad with austrlians here ... though im an australian .. the aus people here are just mad.

He wasn't acting like the best, Symonds provoked him into making those actions. I admit what Sharma did was unnecesary, but I do believe Symonds started it.

He wasn\'t acting like the best, Symonds provoked him into making those actions. I admit what Sharma did was unnecesary, but I do believe Symonds started it.

i bet he was racially abusing ishant .. from his reactions

Ausies fear the young indian team now as we gave them a tough test series. and everyone knows that Aussies won the 2nd test match in the series by cheating. It's clear that Symonds, Hayden & and the best cheater in the world of cricket Ricky Pointing have trouble playing Harbhajan so they are targeting him. This clearly shows that aussies are pure champs in cheating though.

We fear you ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: We didn't win by cheating, blame the umpires not us . But yeah, onething everyone knows is that how Harbhajan got his *** saved @ Sydney .

Why cant this thread be deleted? Couldnt get past 3-4 posts out probably 50 of them that have come up since my last read on this issue

He wasn't acting like the best, Symonds provoked him into making those actions. I admit what Sharma did was unnecesary, but I do believe Symonds started it.
How did Symonds provoke him? Im pretty sure Sharma was all in his grill first then when Symonds said something back then he pointed to the pavillion.

But certainly with the cause of the situation, there is an over-reaction with the wicket. I mean, Symonds was just flogging the ball everywhere. You think there's no sense of an over-celebration because Sharma got Symonds out?

Obviously there is some beef there and to point back to the pavilion shows exactly how melodramatic he had to be.

Disappointing to see how people want to attack Australia.

How did Symonds provoke him? Im pretty sure Sharma was all in his grill first then when Symonds said something back then he pointed to the pavillion.
I believe the sequence of events happened as follows:

1. Ishant bowled Symonds
2. Ishant started celebrating
3. Symonds said something to Ishant
4. Ishant started uttering expletives and pointing to the pavilion.

If you look up "ishant symonds" on Youtube you can find a few clips. Ishant definitely started celebrating, but only seemed to go over the top when Symonds muttered something.

I seem to recall them showing a side-by-side on television but cannot find that anywhere. I believe that would absolve any doubts about the sequence of events.

But certainly with the cause of the situation, there is an over-reaction with the wicket. I mean, Symonds was just flogging the ball everywhere. You think there's no sense of an over-celebration because Sharma got Symonds out?
Of course it was an over reaction. But are you ignoring the fact that (a) there was probably a developing rivalry between the two players and teams, (b) Ishant is all of 19 years old--that's two years younger than I am and (c) Symonds is a devastating player and was just getting into his groove so his wicket was quite important!

Obviously there is some beef there and to point back to the pavilion shows exactly how melodramatic he had to be.

Disappointing to see how people want to attack Australia.
This thread is obviously not about Ishant. Most sensible people here are simply amazed that a senior cricketer like Matthew Hayden took the dirty, under-the-table approach of insulting a member of his opposition in a publicly accessible medium. That stinks of unprofessionalism.

Last edited:
I believe the sequence of events happened as follows:

1. Ishant bowled Symonds
2. Ishant started celebrating
3. Symonds said something to Ishant
4. Ishant started uttering expletives and pointing to the pavilion.

If you look up "ishant symonds" on Youtube you can find a few clips. Ishant definitely started celebrating, but only seemed to go over the top when Symonds muttered something.

I seem to recall them showing a side-by-side on television but cannot find that anywhere. I believe that would absolve any doubts about the sequence of events.

Of course it was an over reaction. But are you ignoring the fact that (a) there was probably a developing rivalry between the two players and teams, (b) Ishant is all of 19 years old--that's two years younger than I am and (c) Symonds is a devastating player and was just getting into his groove so his wicket was quite important!

This thread is obviously not about Ishant. Most sensible people here are simply amazed that a senior cricketer like Matthew Hayden took the dirty, under-the-table approach of insulting a member of his opposition in a publicly accessible medium. That stinks of unprofessionalism.
1. Ishant bowled Symonds after scoring a super 50
2. Ishant started celebrating like a pork chop
3. Symonds said something to Ishant because he was acting like a tool
4. Ishant started uttering expletives and pointing to the pavilion

Yeah, thats how I saw it. Ahh well, your Indian, Im Australian. We will see it differently no matter what. I don't think this type of thing should tarnish Symond's image.

1. Ishant bowled Symonds after scoring a super 50
2. Ishant started celebrating like a pork chop
3. Symonds said something to Ishant because he was acting like a tool
4. Ishant started uttering expletives and pointing to the pavilion

Yeah, thats how I saw it. Ahh well, your Indian, Im Australian. We will see it differently no matter what. I don't think this type of thing should tarnish Symond's image.
Yeah, except your version was littered with biased adjectives. Which should really raise warning flags about it's accuracy.

Yeah, except your version was littered with biased adjectives. Which should really raise warning flags about it's accuracy.

But of course your not biased. Condsidering you havn't even admitted the Indians have done anything wrong all summer. No bias at all.............:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread