Hayden's 'weed' comment adds fuel to fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Oh yes, quite right. And u guys talk us abt whinging. Why did'nt u tried to give the evidence which u obviously have to the aussies?:rolleyes:

2) He's a weed brand tool to beat ozs i guess.

1) how is not condoning racism whinging?? Very stupid thing to say.

2) Well hes contributed bugger all in the one dayers....

u indian fans get sucked into this controversy way too much.
An its exactly what your media wants.

The bcci already have said how all this controversy has been great for cricket an has made the aus vs india rivalry probably bigger than india vs pak which means $$$ to them so they keep b;lowing every tiny little incident up an you indian fans eat it up.
BCCI iccb whatever thay are also said they are planning on more ind vs aus clashes in the future now.

grow up sit down an think about this comment.
What if somebody said it to u or u heard someone say it about u.
You would laugh an think pffft what a crap insult and laugh it off.

I agree wid u Stevo. Racism is wrong. Hayden was outta line, but not near as much as (I have decided to name him) 'The Racist'. No more using the name Harbajan Singh. He is now called the racist.

Look here is the gig. Technically we cant prove he did it cause the evidence is circumstancual. But logically he did it.

I agree with Hayden, even though i don't like him much. If there was one cricketer i would want to slap, it would be Harbhajan Singh. He's just got one of those faces you want to punch.

I agree with Hayden, even though i don't like him much. If there was one cricketer i would want to slap, it would be Harbhajan Singh. He's just got one of those faces you want to punch.

Oh I would love to punch him. He does have that sort of face. And he is a tosser.

I agree wid u Stevo. Racism is wrong. Hayden was outta line, but not near as much as (I have decided to name him) 'The Racist'. No more using the name Harbajan Singh. He is now called the racist.

Look here is the gig. Technically we cant prove he did it cause the evidence is circumstancual. But logically he did it.

Name whetever you want to name him. That'll actually prove how Harb has got under the skin of aussie crk team and some of their fans. Coz he's one of the spinner that has make the ozs sweat for their runs.
i'm not going to ask u abt ur logic. The I guess some Mod might hold me up for going off-topic.

First prove logically or by whatever ur friend is trying to say then tell me he's a racist. I am aginst racism by all means.
2) Well hes contributed bugger all in the one dayers....

1) I guess u too go by your friend's logic or whatver he has to prove harb a racist. All I have to say is I am against racism. And also against labelling some bloke as racist without proper evidence.

2) And not to mention holding the oz from making merry runs.

Why? Just bcoz he's made ur team hop a little bit for making runs?

Last edited:
Name whetever you want to name him. That'll actually prove how Harb has got under the skin of aussie crk team and some of their fans. Coz he's one of the spinner that has make the ozs sweat for their runs.

I'd like to remind you how bad in the ODI games this series he has. USELESS!!

Can people stop using text talk please. From this point on any post with it in will be deleted. Looks awful.

I'd like to remind you how bad in the ODI games this series he has. USELESS!!

I am saying about his overall record against the ozs. Though in this sereis he has'nt got the wickets, but he controlled the runs during the middle overs along with chipping in with wickets. The recent match agaisnt the ozs is a example of that.

Last edited:
How many of your players have been acting like 'obnoxious weeds'??? the biggest of them all, is one certain 'Symonds'.

I have just about given up defending Symonds against stubborn, pig headed members who refuse to beleive that the whole incident dating back to the Indian ODI series was not sparked by certain member(s) of the Indian cricket team, and that Andrew Symonds is completely at fault for all the relating s**t that has happened over the past 5 months.

I for one won't be waving goodbye to the Indian cricket team once they depart Australia, which is really unfortunate, since a player like Tendulkar's final series against the best team in the world has been overshadowed by the actions of 'weeds' such as Harbajhan Singh.

Yes Its unfortunate that this series which marks end of sachins test career aganst australia in australia has been ovrshadowed by ugly controverseries. But again harb is a tool, not weed.

He is a weed, in comparison to Hayden. So I suppose he has a truthful point.

I have just about given up defending Symonds against stubborn, pig headed members who refuse to beleive that the whole incident dating back to the Indian ODI series was not sparked by certain member(s) of the Indian cricket team, and that Andrew Symonds is completely at fault for all the relating s**t that has happened over the past 5 months.
It was sparked by Symonds himself who was bursting for words as soon as he got off the plane. Read a couple of pages back to find the story. Obviously the media blew it out of proportion but if you're going to be insulting members of the team in public (as Symmo did in India and Hayden did here), you're going to cop some backlash.

I for one won't be waving goodbye to the Indian cricket team once they depart Australia, which is really unfortunate, since a player like Tendulkar's final series against the best team in the world has been overshadowed by the actions of 'weeds' such as Harbajhan Singh.
That's okay. It's your decision if you ignore the fact that India almost beat Australia in a test series in Australia, and instead concentrate on Harbhajan Singh.

Ausies fear the young indian team now as we gave them a tough test series. and everyone knows that Aussies won the 2nd test match in the series by cheating. It's clear that Symonds, Hayden & and the best cheater in the world of cricket Ricky Pointing have trouble playing Harbhajan so they are targeting him. This clearly shows that aussies are pure champs in cheating though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread