"Heat Seeker" unlocked

I guess there has to be someone who finds the game really hard. Perhaps someone at Codemasters (one of the testers?) was really struggling or something.

Almost wonder if the lower difficulty levels, like Village, were put in for people who had _NEVER_ played cricket at all. Can you imagine people who have never played cricket actually buying a cricket game? Cricket isn't really the kind of game that other people see and they suddenly want to learn how to play it either.

I wonder what Codies had in their target market brief. I'd love to read it.

dippa said:
I guess there has to be someone who finds the game really hard. Perhaps someone at Codemasters (one of the testers?) was really struggling or something.

Almost wonder if the lower difficulty levels, like Village, were put in for people who had _NEVER_ played cricket at all. Can you imagine people who have never played cricket actually buying a cricket game? Cricket isn't really the kind of game that other people see and they suddenly want to learn how to play it either.

I wonder what Codies had in their target market brief. I'd love to read it.
I've never played "professional" (like with a real team) cricket for long periods of time, only a couple of sessions with my club and a match or two when I go to India in the summers. I still bought cricket 2002 when I didn't used to play cricket. I watched it tho.
My teacher bought c2k5 and he doesnt watch or play cricket, but loves the game :)

Just out of interest does anyone know the cheat code for the 'Perfect Hands' cheat??? I just find I keep dropping so many catches that the game is close to pointless. On the other hand it might just be my crappy mouse playing up because its not that I can't time the catches, its that pressing the button has no effect whatsoever on the timer bar thingy :p

Saltires said:
Just out of interest does anyone know the cheat code for the 'Perfect Hands' cheat??? I just find I keep dropping so many catches that the game is close to pointless. On the other hand it might just be my crappy mouse playing up because its not that I can't time the catches, its that pressing the button has no effect whatsoever on the timer bar thingy :p
Make sure you're pressing the correct button - should be the same button as for a normal attacking batting shot.

John Adams said:
lol Tom is it? I almost wana take back my appology to you! :laugh

I think I should get positive rep for this post as well. :D
That makes one of us then.

i caught every ball wat was in the air and didnt unlock anything.... Or does it mean u have 2 catch every ball in the world cup.... i dont understand the catching 1... Last Question can u unlock stuff on any level or does it have 2 b 1 certain level u have 2 unlock em with ? Please explain

lazy_chesnut said:
Make sure you're pressing the correct button - should be the same button as for a normal attacking batting shot.

Hmmm I gotta try that....

lazy_chesnut said:
That makes one of us then.

:laugh and here I thought you were my best friend at planetcricket! :laugh

Saltires said:

So far i have tried contacting many people on this forum nobody has still managed to figure out how "Perfect Hand" code work. It is a shame really because its the only code that really matters. So far the only way to get wickets seems to be bowling near yorker length ball which results in lbw or bowled. So far my success rate of catching is less than 10 %.

The only other way to get this code work is if someone post the code he bought from codemasters. Since the code is unique to the "profile id", it won't work for others. However if that someone also post is savegame folder them only this code will be accessible.

Im just guessing but maybe the catching cheat is that you have to get every wicket caught in an inns without dropping any catches

mightyeel said:
Im just guessing but maybe the catching cheat is that you have to get every wicket caught in an inns without dropping any catches

I heard an unconfirmed rumour that getting 10 or all test caps will unlock "Perfect hand" cheat.

hey Jeetu Can U upload your profile here
I ll also upload mine- i have unloaced batouthells

Batouthell!

those who want to activate this code "BATOUT HELLS"
may use my profile
I think this is a nice idea-if one of us unlock any of the cheat he upload his profile here
:cheers
MHC

Attachments

• PF1 Game Profile.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 68
My Savegame

This savegame is based on edited "TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag" with all Indian stats changed. Some of the cheats are unlocked here. Please make backup of files before replacing with these.

Attachments

• Blic-SaveGame.zip
    120.9 KB · Views: 170
i can confirm that successfully completing all of the training lessons will unlock the extra tools cheat.

Users who are viewing this thread