"Heat Seeker" unlocked

Well... me too think like jeetu but am still not sure...

I have unlocked all cheats (except perfect hands & unlock all)

if required i can upload my profile.

Can you please tell us what you did to unlock.."Unlock all" and "Bat out of hell". Its more satisfying when one does it by himself :)

I have unlocked all cheats (except perfect hands & unlock all)

by this I meant i have unlocked most of the cheats i.e. only 2 are left
- Unlock all
- Perfect Hands

and as far "ball out of hell" is concerned I cant specifically point out the reason as I played loads of matches without even knowing that Cheats are also there.. then one day here on PC i read about cheats and found that I have already unlocked most of them ,"ball out of hell" being one. :D

So, cant really help your cause :rolleyes:

Bat out of hell is easy to get - provided you regularly use save/load game feature. Just play a test match v/s zims. Bat first score 500+ runs and win the match.

Bat out of hell is - It is easy to get, provided you regularly use save/load game feature. Just play a test match v/s zims. Bat first score 500+ runs and win the match.

this link is not working for me
dear
please someone try it

i know how to unlock the extra tools complete all of the tutorial but i dunno what the extra tools are lol heh please help me guys!!

go to the pause menu in the game then go to graphics (i think) then extra tools then you can choose from a range of options for help with bowlin or battin

hi freinds i have unlocked perfect hands ..but i dont know how to attatche my profile in this thread...can u help....then i can give this...

How did you unlock perfect hands
To attach your profile go to your BLIC07 Directory
X:\Codemasters\Brian Lara International Cricket 2007\SaveGame\BLIC2007
And upload the files in that folder

Users who are viewing this thread