Help Needed Desparately!!

khan31

International Coach
I have installed my cricket 2005 but when I load the game up it says PLAY GAME or README. I pressed PLAY GAME but it doesn't work. It comes up with a blue splash srta screen and then it just does nothing. Afer about 5 mintutes is says CANNOT DETECT CD - REINSERT AND CLICK OK TO RESTART APPLICATION. I have the first disc in the R: drive before I double click the icon. What can I do to solve this?

Hey,
I have a similar situation too..!! Can't figure out whats going wrong.

i have winXP Pro, 2Gigs RAM, 3 GHz processor and Radeon 128 Pro and I tried running EAsyInfo too. all is fine, just game doesnt start.

Any other ideas?

Hii, try No cd Crack for Cricket 2005 may b it will b ok with the reinstall stuff ! ok ...

How can I play in Win95/98?? More detailed help needed! Farook do you mean use somebody elses serial key?

First of all cricket 2005 does not support win95 or winNT 4.0
how do u ask to play in win 95..?

Try playing in compatibility mode, right click on the .exe then click 'properties' then click on the 'compatability' tab, then run Win 98/ME compatability, just a thoght... doubt it will work tho, just something to try

Mahesh Babu suggested playing in Win 95/98. Here are my specs:
NVIDIA GeForcer 4 MX 440-SE
Memory - 512 MB Ram
I have DirectX 9.0
AMD Athlon 3000+
30GB free space

Should that play the game?

There isn't a compatability tab??

i tried setting the compatibility to win98/Me but doesnt help.
i even tried playing it in 640X480 resolution as i have 1280X1024 resolution and dual monitors.

no luck.

khan31 said:
Mahesh Babu suggested playing in Win 95/98. Here are my specs:
NVIDIA GeForcer 4 MX 440-SE
Memory - 512 MB Ram
I have DirectX 9.0
AMD Athlon 3000+
30GB free space

Should that play the game?

There isn't a compatability tab??
i dont think the prob is related with ur specs.
insert ur CD and check whether u have a CRACK folder? the installation process will be given in there

nah,
there is no CRACK folder in the CD.
I donot understand your statement. Do you mean that an original CD will have a folder named CRACK or do you mean that I have been fooled to buying a pirated CD?
I hope its the latter.
I bought the CD online a week ago and got it today. Just FYI if it helps.

I don't have a CRACK folder for some reason?

I can't get past the safe-disc splash screen!!! help!!

Users who are viewing this thread