Help reagarding strokes - Backfoot cover-drive

rohits

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can someone tell me how do I modify the stroke .atr files so as to make use of the back-foot cover drive ? The batsman only plays the slashing cover-drive and I would like to replace that stroke with the backfoot cover-drive. Also, can someone tell me which .atr file corresponds to which stroke ?
thanx

If someone has all the strokes playing perfectly, like the backfoot cover-drive, sweep shot, square drive etc, please mail the files to me at [email protected]
thanx a lot

I think zim has a list of all the .atr stroke files and what they do. You'll have to search for it in the forum.

hey guys i need some files from the blc99 game its in the backdrop folder actually i deleted that folder and dont have the cd anymore i need the whole folder can any1 send it to me?
[email protected]

hi kwok, which files do u need . i'll try to send 'em. and how do u play with out cd? do u have the nocd crack?

rohits,
zims stroke files makes ur game more realistic, by making the strokes a little difficult., if u want some easy strokes, say easy hits to the boundary over the ropes perfect coverdrive(straight frive),etc then plz let me know. i 'll send u them

thanx
UnderTaker

You download the stroke Editor from the downloads section rohits. I've found though that Zim's strokes patch is very accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread