Help this iNdian guy..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul_sunny007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
An indian student in USA met with an accident last week..the car was driven by a drunk american boy...he has no one in US..his parents cant afford to go there and help him out..hovewer the university he studied in has decided to pay half the cost but the other half has to be paid by someone..the INDIAN STUDENTS ASSOCIATION has decided that it wil pay 10cents every time this message is passed on...YAHOO has agreed to this and the message has already passed a lot...this is the time to show that u r a true indian..please be generous and send this to all the people on ur list..HELP HIM...LET THE AMERICANS

This is not fake so open ur yahoo messenger and copy thsi message and send it to as many id's u can

Plz for god sake i am also posting it on BLIC forum 2005 plz help this guy.....

Cowburn199

International Coach
HAHA talk about chainmail spam hahaha we should give this guy a medal !

rahul_sunny007

Club Cricketer
then give it to me mail me to India and this is request only for Indians & pakistanis not for u English Men

Ronan_UK

Club Cricketer
rahul_sunny007 said:
then give it to me mail me to India and this is request only for Indians & pakistanis not for u English Men

I'll take offence to that, is my English money not worth your pointless cause? Actually, I'm starting a chain mail of my own, but it's not for you Indian and Pakistani's, oh no, because I'm a racist. Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread