Hi all - Im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sledger

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys just registered on your site, i like to keep reading all of these forums here they are good for cricket news and games etc.. Just wondering were the action is mostly at here. ie what sub forum?

free_cat.jpg

Zorax is our official host. He will come soon with all tax details as well.

What have you got in that bag ? I hope its something that stimulates me :D

Welcome Mr. Sledger. I hope you are enjoying your time at PlanetCricket.

Expect to receive your first bill in 6-8 weeks. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Cheques and PayPal but would prefer payment in cash. You could also choose to pay your bill via vCash, but it would cost you an extra 8.67%. Note that the current conversion rate of cash to vCash is 1,2485.66 vCash to the US Dollar.

You may notice an extra charge on your bill - that is a penalty for not using the Introductions thread to announce yourself, and we required that it is paid within a week of receiving the bill. Failure to pay this fine will lead to an immediate IP address ban, which will cost twice the amount of the fine to remove.

Failure to complete the payment of the standard bill in the given time could lead to one of several punishments, including, but not limited to, fines, imprisonment, torture, slavery, and having the team of Mods drop by for a 'friendly visit'.

Enjoy your stay :)

BTW: All the above payments are strictly non-tax deductible, and fully refundable once you become a Mod/Admin/Staff Member/Cricket Hall of Famer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread