High quality digital pictures

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys,

As some of you may know, I am starting my own website. The only thing is I need some high quality cricket pictures. I unfortunately don't have a very good quality digital camera, and I need to have sharp/high quality images on my website. So I was hoping that some people on here won't mind taking shots of themselves playing cricket or taking shots of cricket in general, a shot of a cricket field, a shot of picket fence etc etc. I hope some of you guys can help out. The thing is I can't use any images of the internet because of copyright.

Hope you guys can help
Thanks ;)
Lucky

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Hey guys,

As some of you may know, I am starting my own website. The only thing is I need some high quality cricket pictures. I unfortunately don't have a very good quality digital camera, and I need to have sharp/high quality images on my website. So I was hoping that some people on here won't mind taking shots of themselves playing cricket or taking shots of cricket in general, a shot of a cricket field, a shot of picket fence etc etc. I hope some of you guys can help out. The thing is I can't use any images of the internet because of copyright.

Hope you guys can help
Thanks ;)
Lucky
Where have u been:eek: U are such a good member of PC!

Back to the topic.

I will try to get some pictures and post them here.

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've been studying for the last year or so but now I'm finished so I'm back here;)

Users who are viewing this thread