Hindi Music Thread

Stage getting set for some Rahman magic. Raanjhnaa's first song trailer "Tum Tak". Beautiful song, sounding more like a qawaali and Javed Ali is a veteran of such songs (read 'Maula Maula' from Delhi 6). The song starts off slow, but it picks up pace and is highly energetic when the tabla comes in. ROCKER!!!

I agree completely.... Love "Tum tak" and "Piya Milenge" so far...not yet finished listening to all the songs...

I'm loving the recent trend in bollywood of making films on the real life incidents. No One Killed Jessica, Paan Singh Tomar, Special 26, Shootout at Wadala (in bits and pieces obviously) and now Bhag Milkha Bhag and Ankur Arora Murder Case. Whats keeping you away from Bollywood now, Ms Freida Pinto?

Wrong thread? This is for 'Hindi Music'. Seperate thread exists for 'Hindi Cinema'.:yes

Bhaag Milkha Bhaag Songs are nice. Love "Zinda", its been going on and on the loop, other than that like "O Rangrez", "Bhaag Milkha Bhaag" , " Slow motion Angrez" and "Mera Yaar". Rest Okay....Overall the songs are very good :)

"Bhaag Milkha Bhaag" songs are good, but the songs of "D-Day" are brilliant, even better than BMB! Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy have come up with two outstanding albums back to back here, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag and D-Day. I especially love "Murshid Khele Holi' and 'Alvida' from D-Day. Love "O Rangreez" and "Slow Motion Angreza" from Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.

Also, 'Titli' from Chennai Express is excellent. Good work from Vishal-Shekar in an otherwise mediocre (as expected!) album.

Which one's do you guys like
this one
or this one

I liked both

Last edited by a moderator:
Which one's do you guys like
this one
or this one

I liked both

That 2nd one (from Chennai Express) is terribleeee...... IMHO!:facepalm

First one is pretty decent!:yes

Last edited by a moderator:
i love all hindi sad songs :yes:yes

I jus loves 1 2 3 4 Get on the dance..... song in Chennai Express and also Zinda hey to...... song in Bhaag Milka Bhaag

Outstanding start to Coke Studio India - Season 3!!:clap AR Rahman rocked the entire episode and has created brilliant musical pieces to kickstart Season 3 in such grandeur fashion!:cheers

Episode 1 - Coke Studio India

True! I just can't stop listening to "Jagao Mere Des Ko" of the lot closely followed by "Ennile Maha Oliyo" and "Naan Yen Pirandhean" to an extent.... Loved "Aao Balma" and " Soz o Salam" too but didn't like "Zariya" that much... :)

Users who are viewing this thread