HMV has started to ship pre-orders

Yeah I think he was some LEE guy on a second account.

We need to be careful about our assumptions. It is being investigated and dealt with plus the fact that whoever it is, he still has the same right as anyone on these forums to post a for him valid opinion on the game or anything else. He wrote well and within forum guidelines. Even if it isn't "our" opinion. It is what forums are for.

Yea well his points were all sweeping generalizations and he came across as someone with a personal vendetta against the game.

It would be easier to believe him if there was a single other review that expressed similar concerns. There are none

Did anyone that ordered from HMV online actually receive their game yet? UK or US or Aus

Sweet, there should be 0 lag between us then and I reckon Ill be getting the game before you :P

Yea well his points were all sweeping generalizations and he came across as someone with a personal vendetta against the game.

It would be easier to believe him if there was a single other review that expressed similar concerns. There are none

This is spot on. I just had words with him on his thread, which will no doubt be deleted. But I won't be speaking to that douche again. I know his type. He gets his kicks out of being making snide remarks and sniping down other members with condescending, obnoxious remarks. No doubt he does very poorly with the ladies, too.

lol,

Im just interested in why he is withholding his PSN.

Well, maybe he had his PSN ID associated with another of his accounts here which may have got banned

That maybe the reason as he doesn't seems like someone who want to miss out on his online bragging rights

I hope it's not Kabooka. Haven't seen him in a while. Maybe he's come back as an alter ego :eek: I doubt it's Kabooks though, he was a guy who had decency and a level head.

With trolls like bubblyjubbly, they have multiple accounts because they cowardly attack people behind the guise of a "new" member.

Lol its not Kabooka man, he is a very relaxed and down to earth fellow.

He is withholding his id because he knows he isnt going to score 140 in a 5 over slog as he has suggested. 4.6 runs per ball I dont think so

We need to be careful about our assumptions. It is being investigated and dealt with plus the fact that whoever it is, he still has the same right as anyone on these forums to post a for him valid opinion on the game or anything else. He wrote well and within forum guidelines. Even if it isn't "our" opinion. It is what forums are for.
Considering I was only repeating what an admin had already posted... But yeah no more hassles from me Dutch ! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread