HMV has started to ship pre-orders

I expect it Wednesday or Thursday. The email says Wednesday-Saturday though, but I'm always hopeful.

I expect it Wednesday or Thursday. The email says Wednesday-Saturday though, but I'm always hopeful.

Me too, I must've got the HMV message on the same day. Well I'll be racing you to get it in the PS3 then if it arrives same day!

I have family that live in eng, so they are sending me a copy tomorrow. Lets see who gets it first. Cant wait, hope it arrives on my days of or im having a sicky.:banana2:yes

Im in Perth, Western Australia, and still no sign of my pre-order game...

But then again it is Perth. We dont even have daylight saving, a proper stadium and the wheel has just been invented. Our politicians spend their day sniffing chairs. :crying

Im in Perth, Western Australia, and still no sign of my pre-order game...

But then again it is Perth. We dont even have daylight saving, a proper stadium and the wheel has just been invented. Our politicians spend their day sniffing chairs. :crying

LOlL, it's funny because it's true :yes

I am in Australia too, and am still waiting. HMV shipped it from the UK on the 15th. I almost dread checking the mailbox due to the dissappointment I'll inevitably feel when the game isn't in there :(

LOlL, it's funny because it's true :yes

I am in Australia too, and am still waiting. HMV shipped it from the UK on the 15th. I almost dread checking the mailbox due to the dissappointment I'll inevitably feel when the game isn't in there :(

I literally sped all the way home, ran out my car, opened the letterbox and........FML :facepalm

Yeah that sucks :laugh

Oh well, only a few days now I hope....

It's hilarious to hear that other people do similar things to me, lol.

Whoops quoted the wrong post in my haste. Meant the one where Supershtuffthat sped home in his car to check, lol.

Last edited:
I think most people in the UK have not recieved theirs or presumably whomever ordered from HMV.

Users who are viewing this thread