HMV has started to ship pre-orders

sorry for using text language earlier will not happen again, yes i live in the UK, i rang them up today and they said that my game left there warehouse on the 16th and it is now with royal mail but people from shopto are getting their games the next day and with hmv its now been 2 days and i dought it will come by the weekend

No problem mate. Not a nice way to be welcomed to the forums I know and I should have sent you a PM explaining why. Any way, welcome and enjoy your time here. Keep an eye on your punctuation as well. I am not trying to be a school teacher: It just makes reading your message so much harder if it doesn't have the right capitals and all that! Cheers.:)

No problem mate. Not a nice way to be welcomed to the forums I know and I should have sent you a PM explaining why. Any way, welcome and enjoy your time here. Keep an eye on your punctuation as well. I am not trying to be a school teacher: It just makes reading your message so much harder if it doesn't have the right capitals and all that! Cheers.:)

Oh, you're a fine Staff Member so far, Dutch. A+ all round :p

hmv's order did not come through my post today i called them up & they said because of fathers day the post maybe very busy & i should get my order by tommrow

hmv's order did not come through my post today i called them up & they said because of fathers day the post maybe very busy & i should get my order by tommrow

I thought you already received your copy as you had uploaded a IC10 gameplay video on youtube:noway

Thats why I use shopto, i've had my copy since tuesday. I think it's a disgrace on behalf of HMV that they can't deliver for release day to customer's who have pre ordered. Pretty poor to be honest.

I thought you already received your copy as you had uploaded a IC10 gameplay video on youtube:noway

i pre ordered my copy on the xbox in March as i am on holiday this week & saw the rumors of shopto shipping early i brought a copy on the ps3 soon as i get my xbox copy i will sell this on ebay to a lucky american hmv dispatced this on the 15/06/10 they said it should be with me tommrow

You know what annoys me? When someone says "I no" instead of "I know". It just pisses me off. What do you think, Mark? Dutch? Anyone who cares?

i no it is super annoying ;-)

I mean i know :)

Just got my copy, the game looks super cool. :)

Attachments

• IMAG0034.jpg
    IMAG0034.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread