Holmie's Hi-Res Downloads --Aus 06 Kit Released--

holmie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
haha. you're a lucky one to get the patch early without any problems.

kookaburra69

International Coach
so is the patch all good to go,because i'll be hoping to use it in my story:)

rickyp

International Coach
yeah its a real shame, id say you should still release it though but place warnings all over it "use at your own risk" because yesterday for me it worked perfectly fine but first time used today :(

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Hey, i tried your patch yesterday.. it crashes too and also i noticed when you ball, you cant see where you are puting the ball to go.. :(

holmie

Club Cricketer
farrukh, you're using the old patch. i made a new one but i only gave it to 3 people for beta testing and they said it still crashing but less frequently.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
hey mate its not crashing for me though .

I think it has something to do with the higher resolution with which people play with it.
Like i played it on 640 *480 and 800*600 , and found no probs. And BF plays it on 1600 *1200

Holmie if its crashing in only over changing then try reducing the resolution for that screen only. That should solve the problem.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
holmie said:
ok ive sent STE a pm about this. maybe he can help us with this problem since he's made an overlay himself before.

Don't think that would work though :(. Ste aint made anything for c2005. Maybe the resolution is too high? Dunno

holmie

Club Cricketer
Kshitiz_Indian said:
hey mate its not crashing for me though .

I think it has something to do with the higher resolution with which people play with it.
Like i played it on 640 *480 and 800*600 , and found no probs. And BF plays it on 1600 *1200

Holmie if its crashing in only over changing then try reducing the resolution for that screen only. That should solve the problem.

thats what i did in the beta patch. but it is still crashing. please can someone help me. ive done everything to stop the crashing maybe someone who has made a tv overlay patch can help me.

Users who are viewing this thread