Holmie's Hi-Res Downloads --Aus 06 Kit Released--

thanks everyone.

im almost done with the skysports fix but there is one problem. there are more than 2 extra bytes in hex editor. here is what it looks like.

untitled1sr3.gif

so should i delete all of them?

Last edited by a moderator:
holmie i guess this is bmp.

If it is, then i can tell that only delete the last two bytes. i mean the last 00 00. Do not delete others. this happens sometimes but my game crashed when i deleted all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The reason why we need to cut the last two bytes is to maintain the ratio i.e game balance.

i hate to sound like a whinger, but how is the tv overlay going holmie? i really hate asking stupid questions like that but im really looking forward to it and cant wait to see it, coz when i did last time (when it was freezing) it was unreal

Holmie can i use you're Sky sports overlay just for my ICC05 story, it will be only used at Planetcricket and for no other reasons. Reply back, Thanks.

Hey holmie i made it all myself :), just need to know the font please :(..

usy i dont know what you mean by using it. like just to show screens of it in your story? and i didnt use any special fonts. i only used fonts that are in the game. i think i used font 1 for scorecard and batting stuff.

i redid the overlay but it still freezing. and mostly happens at the end of the over. :( can i get some beta testers. 3 for now that can help me test it before launching it. thanks.

It's just like a template thing and i go over it with my players name and scores,, because wheel and stuff are hard. so can I use yourz. it's only for story purpose.

I'll take you're pics and fill them, with a H on the left corner if you like.

Example:

proap4.jpg

Last edited:
umm yeah i wouldnt mind but the patch isnt even complete yet. its still crashing. :(

Thats owned, thanks alot, i'll keep you're creadits and reps ;).

maybe it has something to do with the game not being able to hold the high quality, for example, the nine tv patch is rather simple and doesnt crash, the 2005 sky sports is extremely high quality and is prone to crashing

ok good news. i ran the game once with an updated version of the patch and it didnt crash. :) but i still need beta testers. 3 will do. i need 3 people that play the game alot and that can explore around to see if there are any bugs that need to be fixed before the final version.

i'll be one beta tester holmie. Just email me the patch at [don't post email addresses just PM each other]

i will post the results tommorrow , or latest by monday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread