Hondeyho's BLIC Downloads

Should I keep on making downloads for BLIC

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry I forgot to mention that, Drewska started me off on that one as I was working on faces and he just gave me the logo on the back of the bat! Thanks Drewska!

what do you need to make juch hectic bats congrats u r insane

I am not insane I have a certificate which tells me every morning that I am sane. Anyway requested bats, and make sure nobody else has done them yet.

Last edited:
sorrt bout late rely wat about shane warnes county

i will but what do you use to make these bats and how

You need Baggi Studios, a picture editor Photo Plus 6 is free http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PhotoPlus/default.asp and then read the thread at the top of the forum which says ".bag editing for dummies" or something like that.
I'm just about to release an Australian bat pack, and don't say "They're in the game" or "Somebody has made that UK bat", because they are all Australian versions.
Puma Velocity
Gray-Nicolls Predator
Gray-Nicolls Matrix
Surridge Jumbo
Surridge Legend
Surridge Turbo
County Chunky
County Warne First XI
County White First XI

If there are any more Australian bats that you can think of then please say!

Aren't Surridge bats Asian? :confused: Also, what is this Puma velocity, the black one? because thats been made :P

Nope it's green :p. Drewska let me use his County Warne for the batpack so thanks Drewska! and I found that quite a few Australian cricket shops suppliy Surridge bats so they must be quite popular in Australia.

I'm releasing it now! Enjoy :cheers

Attachments

• Aussie Bat Pack.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 23
  • Preview.png
    Preview.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I was gonna do Impala's but Lucky is doing them, you keep raving on about him doing Impala's so it's hard to miss. If he does let me do them, (like he let me do the Predator), I will add them to the bat-pack in a Version 2, and it will also have more Australian bats in it :D

Suggestion noted for V2, can anyone think of anymore Australian bats?

Users who are viewing this thread