***Hooper's High-Quality Graphics ~NEW Vass Signature on display~***

Hmm, its good, but not great.

The Background is inventive but i feel its a bit soft.

Try a gradient map and set on soft light. I think that will increase the depth in the sig.
Render effects could be better
I love the little semi-cricle arround the text and logo.

Overall good work mate.

Ok, thanks Matt. The feedback gives me ideas. So thanks.

I used that semi circle idea from Simbazz's Andrew Johns sig - I loved it:)

Very nice sig.

The text is alright, not great but i like the lines behind it, just lower the opacity. Would look better with a border and not a fan of the light textures. Background still looks a bit light. Add some gradient maps. Render effects could be improved to suite the bg and it would look better. But overall its a pretty good sig :) Nice.

Thanks Matt for the feedback. It always helps;). Yeah, I need to make a border for it actually. Thats what is making it look weird:p Cheers.

My semi-circle!!! LOL looks nice, move it to a WP maybe? Differnt background though!

The Evra sig isn't good :( The render looks poorly cut due to the dissolving you have on it, the render is also boring :p

The lines behind his name isnt nikce but i like the kind of brush to the right, looks nice. The background is plain and boring BUT the shirt with his name works, why not do the semi-circle effect, stick the shirt inside it, then no need for text.

Can you please do me a Kevin Pietersen background Hooper. I am using your previous one, but could you do another one, with him using his new bat (black one, whatever it is) Thanks in advance.

Wow, thanks Simon for that. Everything helps - Iam only new to this whole brush and render effects thing. So cheers. Yeah, I might try a WP.

Nice to know someones using my GFX:p Uhh, you mean with the Mega Drive or what ever it is? Get me some good pics of it and I will make you one sure:)

Last edited:
Thanks, it should be good. I like your old background, but can i have something really quite different, plus using his new bat. Thanks.

Wow, thanks Simon for that. Everything helps - Iam only new to this whole brush and render effects thing. So cheers. Yeah, I might try a WP.

Nice to know someones using my GFX:p Uhh, you mean with the Mega Drive or what ever it is? Get me some good pics of it and I will make you one sure:)

So do u want me to get the pics then?

Last edited:
haha, that first paragraph was to the other simon. yes please, can you get some big pics of him using the bats.

I've sent you an email with them Jordan/

That Kewell sig is an improvment from the Evra sig.
Very nice lighting behidn the render and the blended shirt looks great. Bice patterns in the bg too ;)

Just add a border :D But i guess this one looks good without one.

yeah, can someone please tell me how to add borders lol I still cannot get a bloody border for my sigs!!!

Thanks for the comments Matt;)

Users who are viewing this thread