***Hooper's High-Quality Graphics ~NEW Vass Signature on display~***

Layer> New layer> Ctrl+a> Edit> Stroke> then whatever size, i usually do black and 2 pixels but thats up to you :)

Yeah, I try that - never works but. I drag it to the top layer but it still wont work. I will try putting a border on that Kewell jpeg right now.

Just tried - still wont bloody work? What the hell is going on?

Last edited:
there is already a tutorial for this as Matt said.

But,the trick i'm saying is used for making borders flexible and look more in a cinematic way that i found out to do in a easy way.

First,take the Rectangular Marquee Tool and Take a Rectangle and Draw it such that only the part which you want to border remains unselected.

Like this:

5yjilnq.jpg

Then,Hit Ctrl+I.Then,The unselected part gets selected and the selected part gets unselected.
It should Look Like this When you Hit Invert Selected(Ctrl+I)

5x679ew.jpg

Then,take a brush a draw a border with your likely colour.

Like This:

4qn5keo.jpg

Yeah, I try that - never works but. I drag it to the top layer but it still wont work. I will try putting a border on that Kewell jpeg right now.

Just tried - still wont bloody work? What the hell is going on?

You have to do it when all the layers are there, when its a PSD.

When you clicked Ctrl+A was the whole sig like outline with a dotted line?
Cuz Ctrl+A is select all.

It's Good.But,Using this,You can Add Borders in An instant doesn't matter if it's an exported file or a .PSD File.;)

Thanks KB. Oh ok, I will try with a PSD anyways. Cheers guys:)

Have you started my bad boy background yet Jordan?? :p

Oh ****, nah I forgot. I got the pics saved but. I will do it after school today. Do you want it blue like my Broad and Sidebottom one?

Yes, anything like that. A nice pattern using brushes as the background, with the pics of KP on top. I also like the shiny edges around the players body on your sidebottom broad anderson one. Very smart. Anything along those lines, will be good, but a bit of difference in the background would be nice, just to say its something different.

Thanks, whattya mean?Eh?

Anyways,heres a vector of myself. I just whipped it up in class today:

Lol, cheers;) Again, Matt, school has brought out the best of me.

Users who are viewing this thread