***Hooper's High-Quality Graphics ~NEW Vass Signature on display~***

Hoops, just a little technique for you here, you know im in a fragile state so ill keep it short,

When you dont have much solid background, like the Gilly sig, stick in a crowd photo, and blend them it, it gives it a bit extra, also a picture of the stadium sometimes works.

Also, i feel if you duplicate a render and resize it to about 250-300% you'll be able to blend it into the background also.

Ok, Thanks Simbazz. Nice tips there mate.

Since he will be playing this summer.

Nice sig Hooper!, One of your best i think.
But i dont think the render suits the bg. Looks a bit weird but the bg is good :)

You got a border :)

Nice sig Jordan mate.

Is the background coming along nicely? I'm looking forward to it.

Lol, that looks wierd. this guy has posted and he is on 0 posts :p

Post on this part of forum don't count ;). good sig.

I know, i was just saying it looks strange that he's posted and 0 posts :p

Sorry Simon I havent done your WP its because I cant be stuffed cutting out 3 pics of KP:p I will do it soon - for now a KP sig:

Nice sif but im afraid the render doesn't look to good. IMO you should move that motion blured layers behind the original picture. Nice text though. Good work.

Okay, I have decided to give tutorials the flick for a while and just be creative and make up some of my own sigs. I think I have done a pretty good job with these considering Iam not a great GFX maker and they have been made using no tuts!

Ryan Giggs

Ryan Sidebottom

Shane Warne

Please comment on these sigs as they havent been made from a tutorial and I want to know how good Iam:o

Iam not a great GFX maker

Yes,You Are A Great Graphics Maker..:D

Brilliant tuts,You have shown the way to guys who feel lost in photoshop..Brilliant!:D

Jordon is Great!:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread