***Hooper's High-Quality Graphics ~NEW Vass Signature on display~***

Ah what now? Firstly I dont know who they are, secondly -get me a pic that you like and I will give it a shot.

Awesome sigs Hooper! These are probably your best even with no tuts. This is what happens, you follow heaps of tuts... not necessarily for the outcomes but for the knowledge of new photoshop skills... Now you have combined those skills to make sigs. Love the Sidebottom and Warney ones!

Sensational stuff.

Yeah, I have been doing Tuts for a while now just to learn all the photoshop functions and have learnt new techniques and all that. Now I can try and be creative and come up with some original stuff:)

Thanks for the comments people;)

Here is the Sum41 sig, not the greatest because I dont know that band or their style or anything. I think its emo so I kept it pretty black:p

V1

V2

Last edited:
Great work Hooper.
I love the text and the bg is great. The render effects looka wesome but could be improved a tad.
One of your best. Keep this great work up! :)

Thanks for the comments!

I have made a little combo - Avatar and Sig (its what Iam using now).

Damn...lol Its just a little simple double that I thought would look good together. I was trying to make it like a True Blue Aussie type sig.

That looks very nice. The text really works well; I wish a few other graphics makers would realize that simple text works best,

Render looks very nice as well despite what seems to be an orgasm face on Tevez.

Kinda makes me want to make some graphics again.

Thanks for the comments.

Yeah, I know Tevez seems to make the most weirdest faces of any footballer ever.

Glad Iam such an inspiration:D Your old sigs were awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread