***Hooper's High-Quality Graphics ~NEW Vass Signature on display~***

randomtbh. not sure about the white strips and the content seems to be lacking something. not sure what, though. try somemore brushes/textures.

Haha yeah, that Hampshire sig is horrible:o

IF you ever knew,it was made by simbazz when he firsst opened up his thread..now,he's a legend..:p

Don't Worry,You'll Be too....Soon....:D

:o Simbazz!!!! Thats effin shocking! Even I wasn't that bad when I started lol Now that is a major turn around!

Yes, I will be legendary soon...

Wow great sig! Simply your best.
No doubt you will be legendary soon.. Your already Semi-Pro with that sig :p You went up a level just then ;)

Haha, yeah it was shocking ;) I improved, i think :p

Thanks FB for the comments;) Yeah you have improved a little bit I guess Simon;)

Anyways, here is a Shev sig I did using light textures;

Great sig mate but i fll theres something not right.. maybe the render isn't visible enough..
I like the text too.. great sig.

Thanks, Nani sig peeps:

Iam churning out sigs by the day now:p

mate the colors suck. try again.

Until and unless you prove yourself,You can't Give "un-Constructive" Comments..and please use proper language,give some opinion..

If you clearly notice,there is no point on what you've Commented or whatever you call,

Is there any thing pointing,Anything Useful,Anything to seek through..simply None!

If you want to advise..Yes,Do it.But,Make sure that it won't go useless as the post you've made Earlier..

And coming back,Hooper:D

I love The Nani Sig....:D,Just add some Stadium Pics or Something on the BG,It Looks a Bit Plain,That's all..it's great..like the blue screen on the render....:D

Last edited:

What colours suck? Do they need to be lower opacity? What colour should they be? Is the render the bad colour? Or is the background?

If you cant answer these and back up your stupid and un helpful comment then do make these useless posts.
I dont see why your trying to spam here.... Posts dont count.

Users who are viewing this thread