***Hooper's High-Quality Graphics ~NEW Vass Signature on display~***

F*A*N*T*A*S*T*I*C Jordon,

The BG is Awesome,The LOGO Rocks,The Tiles Woohoo! They Are Brilliant!

Add a Border and my wish will come true,You'll be sitting with the legends and take over me..OMGOD!I thought I Can Judge you whether you're still a semi-pro or not with your latest sigs.but,Now..I'm Going Crazy,You're a !Legend!_!Hooper!~_^!:D,yes,I Said it Right..Legend_Hooper!!!!

!!,The Render needs some blur and fade Hoopier(Who makes Us HappIer,For that,hit CTRL + SHIFT + F....After you Sharpened the image........:D,then the Text,Go around with some arrrmy text and give it a yellow Inner and Outer glow,The Default one is Nice....:D,you ROCK HOOPER:D:cheers,Party Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:DXD:D:D:D!!!!!!!!

Wow, thanks! Thanks for the kind words lol There is a border. But on the white background it doesn't show it to well.

Great sig but the render looks a bit weird especially his forehead.

Yeah I know, he has a weird head:D

Go Hooper!
You are a legend!!! The only problem for me is the face. But its sensational man, well done.

Wow, jeez, thanks for the comments! Didnt know if it was any good, it just shows that if you make a sig that looks ordinary to you, then still post it!

New Andrew Symonds sig, I love it, I just needed to reduce the stroke on the text a bit I think

congratsz on your 200 posts in this thread Hooper;Jordon;Hoopie:p,

We Expect More from you..:):D;):p:cheers:D:D..!!......!!......!!....!!..!!..

Thanks for the comments, yeah, I like that sig aswell FB. Yeah cheers KBC, didnt notice the 200 hunge! Thats heaps lol

Yeah, its been really active lately..been getting into my gfx lately. Hoping to one day get as popular as your gfx thread:p

bad cutting on the symonds sig. font could also be better, and more clearerer.

KP font just says "Kevin",which isn't great. don't like the green glow on v2,either. great effects on the first kp one, tho, bud.

Users who are viewing this thread