***Hooper's High-Quality Graphics ~NEW Vass Signature on display~***

Hoops you are a legend. Don't like kewell too much myself but the quality of the sig is beyond me. Please can you make an afridi sig with the same style as the kewell one? Reps if you do

Kewell sig is a fantastic piece of work! Best you've done. The BG is brilliant. Just love the colours. Just sort out the text :)

Having made that signature, you've now raised our expectations as well. Great work with the background; especially the stadium bit. As treva said, the text needs change but other than that, your best signature yet. Keep it up Hooper!

Hoops you are a legend. Don't like kewell too much myself but the quality of the sig is beyond me. Please can you make an afridi sig with the same style as the kewell one? Reps if you do
Yeah, maybe Khan. I don't normally do requests. But I have the PSD so it shouldn't be to hard.

Bloody awesome.

Major step up mate, I expect everything to be better then this now! :)
Great, thanks for the pressure:cool:

Good, I managed to make a Pom look foolish...trying to imitate Bill Lawry at his excitement of Shane Warne claiming another scalp. "Oh whata rippa".

Hehe i got it first! Its all mine!

Im not surprised everyone liked it though and like Rohit said we expect this all the time now! :p

Ok, why dont I just use the banner? The official Battrick Shield 3 banner and make it so it fits in a sig?

Wait, I cant do that without the PSD. And Iam really bad at banners...

Attachments

• dsf.jpg
    dsf.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread