***Hooper's High-Quality Graphics ~NEW Vass Signature on display~***

bad cutting on the symonds sig. font could also be better, and more clearerer.

KP font just says "Kevin",which isn't great. don't like the green glow on v2,either. great effects on the first kp one, tho, bud.

Actually its pretty much a perfect cut.

Great KP sig, V1 is awesome. I really like the text but personally i would have went with Pietersen instead of Kevin but thats just me.
Great work mate.

bad cutting on the symonds sig. font could also be better, and more clearerer.

KP font just says "Kevin",which isn't great. don't like the green glow on v2,either. great effects on the first kp one, tho, bud.

Actually its pretty much a perfect cut.

Great KP sig, V1 is awesome. I really like the text but personally i would have went with Pietersen instead of Kevin but thats just me.
Great work mate.

Thanks for the comments guys, cheers Gooner for a constructive post:cheers

KP v1 is awesome.......the symo sig is nice just reduce the stroke and make the green in teh bg a bit dark

Hopper , KP V1 is awsome and andrew symond look not bad

keep up it ! mate

New Andrew Symonds sig, I love it, I just needed to reduce the stroke on the text a bit I think

Ahhhhhhh!
I'm blinded by the bright text!

Apart from that, its probably one of your best. I'd use it if the text were better.

Yeah, I knew that text ruined it. Glad people like the sig but, thanks for all the awesome comments people!

Rap Stars

Basic lil 50 Cent sig

Oh and a Talib Kweli sig, I will probably be using it as my new sig seeing Rogers is no chance for the 1st Test anymore:(

Last edited:
Omfg Hooper!
That sig is Fantastic! That is the sig is by far your best!
Brilliant Bitch, just Brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread