How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
has anybody felt the surge of momentum in batting after you spend time in the crease you get a few good shots and you start batting freely and runs start to flow easily, being able to hit a boundary at will as time goes on.

Does it become easier to bat the more time you spend at crease?

Last edited:
I've got to 30 a few times now and definitely seems to get easier, would love confirmation from @BigAntStudios as to whether that's a game mechanic or just time spent with the controller. For what it's worth both times in the 30's I was run out or stumped by forgetting to press O and that stupid run out glitch at the bowlers end... But yeah, once you get past about 25-30 runs when batting it seems to get easier...

Just gott stay in!

yea as time goes on im able to score more runs everytime I bat im getting 15-30runs everytime I bat now I seem to get caught at fine leg and run out everytime, im at batting allrounder, I bowl leg spin but I don't seem to turn it much at all I get my leg break stat up quite abit to be able to spin the ball at 1600rpm but it doesn't turn much im coming to a close on my 2nd yr.

I've got to 30 a few times now and definitely seems to get easier, would love confirmation from @BigAntStudios as to whether that's a game mechanic or just time spent with the controller. For what it's worth both times in the 30's I was run out or stumped by forgetting to press O and that stupid run out glitch at the bowlers end... But yeah, once you get past about 25-30 runs when batting it seems to get easier...

Just gott stay in!

It's mostly a game mechanic but no doubt you're also getting better.

The effects on the bowlers, effect on you (the in game player), etc. of just being able to stay at the crease... you know that helpless feeling in the field of will this guy never go out!?!

I do enjoy that I don't just run through the opposition everytime I bowl some games I roll through them and others I get one or two wickets then others ill battle for a wicket for ages against set batsmen I enjo the challenge, also it looks like im going to make it to aus's test team in my 3rd yr

South African teams

probably been asked before, but how do you play career mode with South African teams? I only see Australian and County base teams in the options menu under career

Just gott stay in!

that's very encouraging to hear.:thumbs

I finally scored a run with my new career player (fast bowler, coming in at #9 ). That was following my favourite moment so far in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will say, this is after about 6 innings with varied career players in Legend mode. I did create a career batsman in default mode, and found batting fairly easy.. but yeah, got a run finally on legend difficulty (without being a all rounder too, which is what all of my other attempted career players had been).

Got a contract for playing T20 and was given 3 teams to choose from and I chose Adelaide strikers and we went till the final and lost....I took wickets in all the matches and my best was 11/6 in 4 overs and Got MOTM...Awesome...And after they win they do have celebration like the BLC having the cup in hand and celebrating....Sorry forgot to take pic...Will do the next time....

P.S:I am 50 in the leaderboard very happy....

20140405215806.bmp

it is if its to win the game in 1 over. And this pic is not claiming its good. It just there for show and for ppl to compare if they wish

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread