How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Is it just me or is the career players bowling OP?

So what do I need to do for a Man of the Match?

ADtCszv.jpg

Finally got a 5 wicket haul, picked up two in the second innings - and it goes to a batsman on the other team for getting 109.

Was a great match though, got a huge amount of those career points and a lot of extra stat points. I wonder how far off that 2 rank helmet is?

^ One match I got 10 wickets and the MOTM went to an opposition player who scored 70. Sometimes the MOTM selections are questionable, but most of the time they're pretty accurate

Touch and go, MattW. The fact it was backed up with a 67 must have got him over the line, but you were on the winning team so should it have?. Unlucky though, that's a pretty decent effort.

got all 10 wickets in career mode :thumbs

Attachments

• 049.JPG
    049.JPG
    361.1 KB · Views: 90
I think spin bowling needs to be patched. I just got 15 wickets in one match.

So what do I need to do for a Man of the Match?

ADtCszv.jpg

Finally got a 5 wicket haul, picked up two in the second innings - and it goes to a batsman on the other team for getting 109.

Was a great match though, got a huge amount of those career points and a lot of extra stat points. I wonder how far off that 2 rank helmet is?

I got 5 wickets haul in the 1st innings of my first match. Got 3 in the 2nd innings. After several first class matches my bowling average is little more then 8.0. My best is 6 or 7 wickets in an innings.

Its the batting that I am poor at. Cant get pass 20's & I am a bowling allrounder :facepalm

Btw, one moment I am bowling great. Good line & length, good economy rate, and wickets in regular intervals. But for some reason the captain always decides to take me off when I am in form.

Last edited:
I'm a batting all rounder but my top score is 31 and best bowling figures are 6/41. My bowling stats boom every match Esp inswing. Batting I'm finding very difficult.

I think spin bowling needs to be patched. I just got 15 wickets in one match.

What how ??? really which difficulty mode you are playing your career at.

Got first ball duck in first inning and 12 of 21 in 2nd (lost patience and played in the air), got 6 wicket in match 2 in first and 4 in 2nd inning.

I'm a batting all rounder but my top score is 31 and best bowling figures are 6/41. My bowling stats boom every match Esp inswing. Batting I'm finding very difficult.

Just be patient, I also play all rounder and basically count on my bowling to justify my selection because I also struggled a lot with batting at first. I now generally so ore between 20-30 because I just play ground shots (2 stick controllers) for foot placement shot selection and execution. I cannot state how important it is to "read the field" by using L2 check where the fielders are and play the gaps. I also defend most of my early deliveries because your batsman does get more set the longer he stays in. Try and stay on the front foot as much as possible and try whipping pace bowers off your legs at first.

I'm playing a career mode one day now where I came in at 5 with the team sitting on 25-4 I'm currently on 73 not out off 63 balls and were on 187-7!

Oh, reverse sweep and sweep those spinners!!!
;-)

Got my game today. Went for the career mode straight up. Bowling all rounder, leggie. 5 wickets in first innings of my debut match. 8 in the whole match. And now in the 4th four day match got a double hatrick best moment of my gaming life. Bowling average of 7 in 5 matches, strike rate of 13ish (bowling).

Best Game Evaaa

You guys need to play the game on Veteran and stop complaining that it's too easy when you are playing on an easier difficulty setting. I'm tipping most of you complaining about how easy it is still use the bowling meters?

Much more accurate bowling figures on Veteran. Shield match on Veteran in career: 4/84 off 30 overs. RPO = 2.8, AVG = 21.0

Users who are viewing this thread