How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Playing for Yorkshire as Chris Packett. I took 6 for 122 at Durham in the first match.
Only four bowlers were used altogether (Rashid, Sidebottom, Brooks and my career player)
Is this because I only chose three other recognised bowlers, having left out Plunkett by mistake.

I'm not too good batting and I'm due in next so anything could happen.
scoreboard 1.jpg scoreboard 2.jpg

How about this for a game guys.:facepalm

I bowled just three overs in my first inns and 0/6, second inns 0/19 of 8 overs. Still enjoyed bowling.
Now for the amazing batting on veteran with just 3 and a duck my 9th in first class in 2 seasons and i am ok at the game.
Made 113 on legend but unfair to my batting style i just can not make much in career mode for the same mistakes with patch 2

The bloody pull shot and cut shot as i got out to both in this first class match, checked both by replay and right of the middle.
Career mode is over for me as i will not play it again till this is fixed, batting is just a mess.:mad

The biggest problem i feel is when i play i can not play the way i enjoy, leg glance broken, pull shot broken/cut shot broken. Leaving late cut and drives only or slogs, i still play
the pull shot but i feel like i am playing blind cricket with a coin. For the members who can still play the game and score on these difficulty level enjoy as the rest of us can not.

I do not enjoy averaging just 12 in 50 inns with two fifties and a best of 57. To bigant i am not asking to average high as i know i am not the best player on this forum but as half
my outs are to unfair problems in the game please fix this soon. I know the xbox 360 freeze is first but this must be second.:(

I've just gone up to a helmet 2 rating which means I'm now playin on amateur. After finding it easy for the English domestic, av 70 in 1st class and 90+ in list a its now much more challenging and I think its more my level. Av just under 30 in 1st class in Australian Dom which is bringing my average down rapidly but in list a after three games I'm still flying with 1 100 and 2 50s, the bowling has been much more fun though, not taking anywhere near as many wickets but in last game 2nd inns bowled 23 overs for 5/27! Very close to international selection, and that's probably goin to be a bit above me at the moment. Great game and absolutely loving it. For some reason I've also noticed since goin up a level I don't hit the ball in the air s much.

Wait till you hit Pro+ then the fun starts. next time try 16 year old on pro, bowling rules and batting is well short most of the time.:p

Made my T20I debut vs Pakistan in a 3 match series and scored 7 runs in total.
1st game 1 of 6
2nd game 6 of 5
3rd game 0 of 2

After this horrible debut i went back to county and took out my frustration on surrey, smashed 115 of 88 my 17th ton (1st in this season2014-08-06_00002.jpg
2014-08-06_00004.jpg
)

Last edited:
Just heard this commentary in my Durham v Yorkshire career match.
''Barbados are 7 for 283'' (Yorkshire are batting)
See earlier scorecard in post [HASHTAG]# 4637[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
@RoughSoul does the level drop back down when you go back to county level after playing internationals?

done it again.
4th time in my career i scored 2 100s in one game..
2nd time on legend level.
we needed 196 runs to win the game in last session of the 4yh day, i came out all gun blazing and raced to 156 of 90 balls.
2014-08-06_00002.jpg 2014-08-06_00004.jpg 2014-08-06_00005.jpg 2014-08-06_00006.jpg 2014-08-06_00007.jpg 2014-08-06_00009.jpg 2014-08-06_00011.jpg now i have 18 100s in first class along with 5 in t20 and 5 in list a

Some "special" captaincy by my skip today. Brought me onto bowl in the 4th innings with them 50/2. Having slogged away for 40 overs in the first innings while they amassed 564 I somehow took 4 wickets in 8 balls. At which point I get my cap handed back to me and told "that'll do for today". Opposition end up getting a draw 9 down. :(draw.jpg

Got my 1st 100 as a 16YO #3 batsman in my 5th county Pro40 Match. Never felt much better in life :P

Its funny barmy but as a batting all rounder im always moaning that the captain bowls me too much, but then when I don't get a bowl or get taken off after a few overs in list a I get the right hump!!

Just made Michael Yardy hate me for ever in a T20 game. Hit him for fun giving him figures of 0-78 and then bowled him with my second ball to him.

I got my first century the other day - 115 off 88 balls, and added another 25 or so in the second innings which was nice. Since then, I've recorded 4 consecutive ducks, 3 of them golden. Going well.

I got my first century the other day - 115 off 88 balls, and added another 25 or so in the second innings which was nice. Since then, I've recorded 4 consecutive ducks, 3 of them golden. Going well.
I like that attitude...Keep going..:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread